Will Walt Harris fight be the last nail in Andrei's career coffin?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Walt Harris, despite being 35 and having horrendous record, is relatively good.

Built well for a HW, nice KO artist, actually started to show something on the ground.

Sure he didn't have a luck like Justin "Big Titty" Willis and didn't fight apathetic immovable Mark Hunt, but it doesn't mean he's worse.

What do you think? Can Arlovski win this fight and keep fighting until the heavy CTE case?
Or Harris will send him into well deserved retirement?

Walt is no spring chicken himself. He’s also so much worse than Arlovski it’s not even funny. Arlovski should win and if he loses, it’s time to retire.

He’s also so much worse than Arlovski it’s not even funny.

That's EXACTLY what I thought about Shamil Abdurakhimov..and Harris is more athletic and possesses more danger in the standup than Shamil

Arlovski's old but very underrated. He beat TAI in my opinion and this fight should be a breeze.

It's like AA signed a ten fight deal or something and they are making him fight every last one...lol

It's like AA signed a ten fight deal or something and they are making him fight every last one...lol

I can assure you that it's him, not UFC.
His ego is huge and he..kinda overrates himself. For a long time alrrady

I can assure you that it's him, not UFC.
His ego is huge and he..kinda overrates himself. For a long time alrrady

Its almost like he is playing Russian roulette with his career.

He wants fights. He still a pretty exciting fighter. Former Champ, and a name fans recognize. The UFC needs every big name HW, that can still fight. Pretty impressive for Arlovski to go on the UFC run he has, after getting KO'd 8 times in a row.

That's EXACTLY what I thought about Shamil Abdurakhimov..and Harris is more athletic and possesses more danger in the standup than Shamil

Shamil has a better chin than Walt.

Also he beat Walt when they fought.

He wants fights. He still a pretty exciting fighter. Former Champ, and a name fans recognize. The UFC needs every big name HW, that can still fight. Pretty impressive for Arlovski to go on the UFC run he has, after getting KO'd 8 times in a row.

Well i just looked and he has managed to go 5 fights without being KTFO

so i guess that's something. lol

Its almost like he is playing Russian roulette with his career.

He said in the interview that he LITERALLY played Russian roulette after Kharitonov.
Yes, actually suicidal. Scary $#it

Shamil has a better chin than Walt.

Also he beat Walt when they fought.

Watch this fight before applying MMath.

And you think Arlovski will knock him out?

Watch this fight before applying MMath.

And you think Arlovski will knock him out?
I've seen both of them fight. Walt is terrible. Shamil a bit less bad.

Walt gets stumbled by weird shots. I wouldn't pick Arlovski to knock anyone out these days, but its not impossible.

I think some have CTE, and some have nothing to lose to begin with.

Back