Rumored Nick Diaz Cyber Bullies Georges: Rematch at 185?

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Every so often I like to check out the (disputed) GOAT’s social media to see what he’s been up to, aside from having simulated knife fights and kicking it with super villain’esque coaches, he recently posted some footage doing next level underwater weight training...among the comments from fans and admirers was a note from Mr. 209 himself, Stockton’s finest, Niggity Nick Diaz.

1F24F076-DA01-4B85-B690-33B16A2A1342.jpeg

<{outtahere}>

While it’s possible he was high as a kite and/or drunk off a dozen shots of Don Julio, could this be a legit attempt at trolling Rush into the idea of another bout?

With Nick seemingly not interested in the Masvidal match, and both sides, along with UFC brass focused on $...Perhaps Dana wants to see him get wrecked before releasing him to Bellator’s ranks?

Would y’all watch another fight between these two legends?

<21>

Bonus:

Also, the Diaz brothers apparently have a new #1 fan/stalker in the mix, elbows a bit pointy...but she does have that look in her eyes!

<{1-16}>

Last edited:
mma_ufc158_28.jpg

Every so often I like to check out the (disputed) GOAT’s social media to see what he’s been up to, aside from having simulated knife fights and kicking it with super villain’esque coaches, he recently posted some footage doing next level underwater weight training...among the comments from fans and admirers was a note from Mr. 209 himself, Stockton’s finest, Niggity Nick Diaz.

View attachment 487673

<{outtahere}>

While it’s possible he was high as a kite and/or drunk off a dozen shots of Don Julio, could this be a legit attempt at trolling Rush into the idea of another bout?

With Nick seemingly not interested in the Masvidal match, and both sides, along with UFC brass focused on $...Perhaps Dana wants to see him get wrecked before releasing him to Bellator’s ranks?

<21>

Bonus:

Also, the Diaz brothers apparently have a new #1 fan/stalker in the mix, elbows a bit pointy...but she does have that look in her eyes!

<{1-16}>

so are you really calling nick diva i mean diaz the goat of something?

I could see it. George loves easy fights

View attachment 487673

<{outtahere}>

<21>

Bonus:

<{1-16}>

Terrible use of the tag. There is no rumor at all, just your shitty thoughts.

Don't worry yourself. Nick Diaz doesn't fight anymore.

0 desire to see this fight. GSP is just way better.

Diaz lost to GSP pretty handily, and hasn't won a fight since before that. He hasn't even fought in years given he cannot keep himself out of being suspended, and is an entitled man in his middle-thirties acting like brat, partying himself to waste.

Last edited:
A severe case of cyber bullying.

On a lighter note: she looks like she can barely carry those gloves.

EB6623EA-4902-4E34-AE7C-5EBCA5530F1B.jpeg

I mean I could carry them for both of us.

Not really interested in nick unless its the right opponent. Like a robbie lawler/cowboy kind of fighter.

I don't know why Diaz feels so threatened by Georges but it's not news by any stretch of the imagination, yeah scratch that, I have an idea why...

and what do we have here?
Screenshot_2018-12-14-06-20-45.png
Nick is getting some of that psycho pussy ,he slid in the dms and it was a done deal.
<OKC16><{yearp}><{shaqs}>

Last edited:
Back