Fight 2:Kelvin Gastulum
source.gif

Fight 3:Yoel "Soldier of God" Romero
giphy.gif

Fight 4:Robert Whittaker AKA "Bobby Knuckles" For the Belt
giphy.gif

Fight 5:Bonus Round Rematch Anderson "THE GOAT" Silva
giphy.gif

The first time they fought Vitor was on TRT therapy, but after that fight he amped up his TRTNESS. He wasn't quite TRT Belfort yet.

Triple threat #1 contender match vs Yoel and Anderson is all we need

TRT Belfort would have dusted every single one in the first round except maybe Yoel.

Yoel smashes any version of Vitor, Andy also beats any version of Vitor

Yoel is the only one that can beat TRT Belfort. The man beat USADA

No for Gay Jesus

See u soon Boi

<RomeroSalute>

He wins easily. One of baseline level vitor's biggest flaw is his lack of cardio. Not only will trt vitor have tremendous speed, power, experience and a killer instinct, but he he will also have tremendous cardio. He basically left cardio machine bisping blind.

*Got to remember that vitor didn't have a full camp and was probably not training comparing his physique when he fought Jones. Hence why he gassed

Full camp Trt Vitor
4971754-vitor-trt-2.jpg

Vitor and romero Is a crazy match up... Vitor I reckon beats everyone there except for Anderson and maybe Romero

He beats everyone easily except either Yoel or Prime Silva. And even then I'd favor him. TRT Vitor's run was unlike anything I've ever seen. He learned spinning shit overnight and was clowning elite fighters effortlessly.

Well, he lost to all of those guys, so they are all rematched...except Whittaker.

TRT Vitor....He'd stop at Romero or "Prime Silva". I think TRT Vitor passes Jacare and Gastelum....gets through Whittakker and has problems with Romero's wrestling. Prime Silva would time him and put him out IMO.

I still can't believe he knocked out Rockhold with a spinning heel kick lmao.

Everyone here has tested positive, so it's just a matter of who can inject the most bull semen into their eyeballs.

He beats everyone easily except either Yoel or Prime Silva. And even then I'd favor him. TRT Vitor's run was unlike anything I've ever seen. He learned spinning shit overnight and was clowning elite fighters effortlessly.

Anderson already beat TRT Belfort. He would beat some guys who he lost to post-TRT though, like Mousasi.

Back