Gunnar Nelson, does he fight for the title in 2020?

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Is he going to go on a streak here or wind up a failed WW prospect like Erick Silva?

Neither. Won't fight for the title and is way too young to be compared to a young buck like Erick Silva. That kid still has his whole life ahead of him.

Good chance. If they end up making a 165 div I could see him dominating down there

Wayne-No-Laughing-Waynes-World.gif

Gunni takes over in 2019.

He will hunt entire welterweight division

Dt9dkjiXcAErzo8.jpg

...and then kill them

Middle of the top 15 fighter... But would like to see him add some muscle and upgrade his overall game.

I believe he will reach top 5 at some point at least.

He has the correct mindset and is almost always going to be underestimated by every opponent he faces.

He just needs to stop fighting Brazilians.

I don't think Conor has enough strings left to pull it off. He already used a lot of them on getting Artem on TUF and then to the UFC, and the rest went to his two title shots in a division he never competed in.

I don't think Conor has enough strings left to pull it off. He already used a lot of them on getting Artem on TUF and then to the UFC, and the rest went to his two title shots in a division he never competed in.
giphy.gif

I believe he will reach top 5 at some point at least.

He has the correct mindset and is almost always going to be underestimated by every opponent he faces.

He just needs to stop fighting Brazilians.

STUPID, guy is a top 25 maybe, beat a couple descent guys then got STARCHED by TOP 10 guys, PONZ and MAIA, he will continue to win 2 then lose 1 then win 2 then lose 1 then win 3 then lose 2

I like Gunni and hopes that he does it.

He’s gonna be around for a long time in a gate keeperish role. It’s a shame because he’s got a lot of talent

STUPID, guy is a top 25 maybe, beat a couple descent guys then got STARCHED by TOP 10 guys, PONZ and MAIA, he will continue to win 2 then lose 1 then win 2 then lose 1 then win 3 then lose 2

you need to stop using the GOAT, JORDAN, to make stupid ass come backs for a Perrenial top 25er in GUNNY Nelson
{<jordan}

Back