Conor ragdolling some chump in practice.

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
51A82109-54B2-4D48-A873-ECACB2DEA0E4.jpeg

Damn boys, looks like Conor is taking his grappling very seriously. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Conor is clearly working hard on some holes in his game, and will take back what’s his in 2019.

Anyone wanna AV bet on his next fight? pm me.

Edit: not one single AV bet... haters wanna talk shit but in reality know he can k.o just about anyone. CONOR BLESS.

40F2FAD7-9F98-4C45-83F8-0CE858A912FC.jpeg
07C4ACF6-CBCC-4B1F-832E-9A2C68B2F35F.gif 07C4ACF6-CBCC-4B1F-832E-9A2C68B2F35F.gif

Last edited:
i can see the wires in the background

Well he is certainly training hard still.. Lets get a fight booked for the Spring..

Khabib, Lee, Islam and Tony must be petrified
<{Heymansnicker}>
Put the LW division on notice

He probably gassed immediately after that pic was taken

Last edited:
Ts, do yourself a favor and watch Konour's last fight again. Then you can come back and talk about grappling with us.

How does one determine ragdolling from a still shot...?

You sure that isn't just a pic of someone about to take his back and tap him out bud? ;)

Conor-"Ok cameraman, take my picture while I throw this random guy off the street to the ground"

Conor fans-"Conor gonna wrestlefuck Khabib"

Conor vs Chump would do a million and let him get his aura back for the casuals...

Good for him.

I never did like that saying ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’

Metaphorically, it sounds good...
but not all true.

More like what doesn’t kill you, didn’t kill you.

Or a more positive chicken soup for the soul spin...

Hey u still here.

Lol

Conor-"Ok cameraman, take my picture while I throw this random guy off the street to the ground"

Conor fans-"Conor gonna wrestlefuck Khabib"
lmfao honestly this might be true. all the sweat is in the same spot on the mat

That's the problem. He's surrounded by chumps in his camps.

Yeah why would Conor train a weakness. What a chump..

Train weakness? He didnt even train grappling seriously for his fight vs FUCKING KHABIB.

Now you deluded fanboys see a staged picture and its cum-drenched pants time again. Will you guys learn the next time Konour gets prisonraped, again? Or will you say 'LEL head clean off he is rich and lives rent free in yo headz' again and again until the fucking cows cum?

Well he is certainly training hard still.. Lets get a fight booked for the Spring..
This is strange cause his coach Jon kavanaugh was interviewed a week ago and said he still hasn’t seen Conor since the Khabib fight, and also claimed he wouldn’t corner Conor moving forward unless he did some “major convincing”.

Back