Media Kevin Lee "Dustin isn't a serious competitor at LW"

Dustin Poirier would deal with Lee the exact same way he dealt with Alvarez.
Dude needs to focus on his fight with Al instead of talking smack about other fighters.

I'd choose Kevin Lee to beat Poirier but Dustin is still in serious contention

Kevin Lee’s trash talk is very Jalen Ramsey esque

Dustin Poirier would deal with Lee the exact same way he dealt with Alvarez.
Dude needs to focus on his fight with Al instead of talking smack about other fighters.

He said the same exact thing about Poirier before the fight with Barboza

Poirier had just beat Justin but he said it wasn't championship level. Kevin lee definitely had a championship level performance against Barboza despite taking the head kick.

18485266_1830766550575005_7165317121376481057_n_zpsrbchyk8r.jpg

Swagger jacker. Coattail rider.

Michael Johnson did starch him not to long ago... makes you think how good he really is, i don't think he will ever be champ.

the ironic thing is Dustin has arguably accomplished more at LW than Lee has despite his late coming to the division

18485266_1830766550575005_7165317121376481057_n_zpsrbchyk8r.jpg

Swagger jacker. Coattail rider.
Who would swagger jack someone who looks ridiculous? It's mind boggling.. Do either of them think they look good like this? I could understand looking like that when you're some dumb teenager but they're both adults right?

I didn't watch the video but the last time he said something like this iirc was on JRE when his reasoning was basically that Dustin has absolutely nothing for Khabib.

Which to be fair is pretty accurate. Not saying Lee definitely does, but I do agree that Dustin is more of a very good fighter on a good run than a true title contender when Khabib is champ.

Who would swagger jack someone who looks ridiculous? It's mind boggling.. Do either of them think they look good like this? I could understand looking like that when you're some dumb teenager but they're both adults right?

I agree.

Pettis' girl is HOT:
DhjkGBxUwAA4G2O.jpg

Back