Max Holloway | Too Good To Be Great (Video Essay)

That was actually fantastic. I really enjoyed listening.

The distinction between GOAT and best ever is important, and we don’t discuss it enough.

Not sure I agree with Tony being the best lightweight of all time (not the GOAT) but outside of that I think you’re spot on. I’ll be subscribing.

In order to be a goat you must produce goats milk.

Really well presented video. It's very possible that Holloways next 2 defences are against older versions of fighters Aldo beat twice in Edgar and Mendes, which is one of the reasons I think Holloway needs to at least have 4 more defences for this to even be a serious discussion.

In order to be a goat you must produce goats milk.

have-nipples-greg-can-you-milk-me-quick-meme-com-4688625.png

Did you make that TS? Very good video.

Yeah. I made a couple of other videos regarding the concept of history, this one is something that I had thought of after Holloway/Aldo 2 when Rogan first said he was the greatest featherweight of all time but it seemed so much more relevant now.

Yeah. I made a couple of other videos regarding the concept of history, this one is something that I had thought of after Holloway/Aldo 2 when Rogan first said he was the greatest featherweight of all time but it seemed so much more relevant now.
Wow you should make more videos. Im a fan mate.

I never thought of Yair vs Max.

So IN

Back