Cowboy vs Hernandez - what did cowboy do?

MilkSteak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dude faces aggressive strikers almost every fight..

Oliveira, Perry, till, Edwards and now Hernandez

All horrible match ups...what did cowboy do to deserve unfavorable matches?

Dana tends to look down on these types of things.

They're trying to force him to retire.

What's the common denominator for all of those fighters? (didn't even mention Jury and Medeiros)

They are/were all top prospects at the time. It's crazy that they continue to give Cowboy these hungry young killers. He deserves way better at this point of his career.

Cowboy is a gatekeeper and is utilised as such
I don't see a problem

Hernandez looked like a wall n stall bum against OAM. WAR DANGER CERRONE
179_Donald_Cerrone_x_Mike_Perry.jpg

He gets paid well and likes to fight against entertaining fighters to try and get a bonus

Would you rather see him fight Maia or Chiesa or another submission fighter?

Do remember Cowboy is an active fighter and most contenders don't like to fight very often. All that remains are young lions, that Cowboy continues to put in their place...most of the time.

He gets paid well and likes to fight against entertaining fighters to try and get a bonus

Would you rather see him fight Maia or Chiesa or another submission fighter?

This. I think Cowboy prefers it. He doesn't care about a title run. He cares about fight as much as possible and fighting as exciting fighters as possible to make money and bonuses. Nobody wants to see Cowboy get held down by Usman or Tibau.

Hope snorkler-Cowboy sends him packing

Never underestimate an old vet like Cerrone. He is past his prime, but is always dangerous. He often times surpises when written off.

Doesnt he use wrestling and grappling way more? I know he KO'd Dariush but that was after Barboza vaporized his chin

Hernandez is in so far over his head.

You are saying they are giving him horrible match ups yet he beat half of the guys you mentioned

This Cerrone being "done" thing is so blown out of proportion. Just because hes not young doesn't mean hes gonna lose against every aggresive striker lol

Never underestimate an old vet like Cerrone. He is past his prime, but is always dangerous. He often times surpises when written off.
I’m not doubting his ability. I know he could beat anyone, but he shouldn’t have to keep proving it. He will get just as much views fighting someone a step down. Not some young gunslinger with endless steam, power, chin at the start of their career. I just don’t like it.

He said yes when everyone else said no.

Back