Buy or Sell: Kevin Lee will hold UFC gold in the next 5 years

Champion Lee?

• Total voters
Sell. Hes good but will have to move up to 170 soon

ill buy, but it will be an interim belt

edit - if he moves up to 170 he wont win shit

Sell. Hes good but will have to move up to 170 soon
yeah ur right. i was thinking in terms of him at LW, but id say within the next 2 years he won't be at that class. and at 170 he'll lose alot of the advantages he has at 155

Sell- too much chicken dancing. Very suspect chin, too below average in striking, and questionable cardio.

I doubt he beats Raging Al in a five rounder.

Buy. But not as a dominant / long running champ. May get gifted with a great opportunity and take it.

Extremely overrated. People will realize that after this weekend..

Buy.

He has the athletic ability, and can recover from big shots well.
I could see him beating anyone in the top 5 at LW on any given day.

165'er just like RDA, Cowboy, Covington etc... If he wins a belt, a new 165 division will need to be made. I'm just not convinced he can do that cut to 155 for much longer.

But I'm convinced by his skills, he is a seriously good fighter.

yeah ur right. i was thinking in terms of him at LW, but id say within the next 2 years he won't be at that class. and at 170 he'll lose alot of the advantages he has at 155
From another perspective, he’ll probably have a speed advantage at 170 and thats on of his best assets now
He’s also not much smaller than Cody Covington

Kevin Lee is good but my god is he overrated. He is one of those fighters who is judged on potential opposed to what he as actually done. Every time he loses there is an excuse:
- He had staph
- He was green vs Iaquinta
- He was green vs Santos

The fact of the matter is, he is a good fighter who is pretty young. But he isn't 21 years old like some people make him out to be. I would not be shocked at all to see him lose to Iaquinta again. He is a top 5 LW who may benefit from the 165 lb. division.

There will likely be 10 interim lightweight champs in the next 5 years, so I'll buy.

Sell but I'm not counting Interim belts Dana uses because his champ won't or can't fight and for promotional purposes.

Kevin Lee is good but my god is he overrated. Every time he loses there is an excuse:
- He had staph
- He was green vs Iaquinta
- He was green vs Santos

The fact of the matter is, he is a good fighter who is pretty young. But he isn't 21 years old like some people make him out to be. I would not be shocked at all to see him lose to Iaquinta again. He is a top 5 LW who may benefit from the 165 lb. division.
Wasn’t he literally 21 when he fought Iaquinta?
Or 22?

Khabib, Ferguson and Conor all are better, so it’s unlikely.

Back