Reddit user spreadsheet for payouts revealed by Dana

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
p0g5u69s91421.jpg

This was put together based on what dana said while going off on de la roya. It's basically a cliffs version of the segment.

Take what you will from it. They were having an interesting discussion over there.
Bringing it over here as reddit sucks.

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed that Chuck is broke?

Good thing Oscar was there to dig chuck liedell out of his debt

I do kinda feel bad for Chuck.

You retire and your rich-as-fuck friend says "don't worry, you'll have a 6-figure a year job working here for life, you don't even have to show up to work." It's basically a pension. You know you have that guaranteed money, you're going to be spending like a motherfucker. Saving for a rainy day is going to be far, far down the list. Chuck had no reason to ever think the UFC would part ways with him and that money would go away.
Then all of a sudden the rug gets pulled from under him.

You retire and your rich-as-fuck friend says "don't worry, you'll have a 6-figure a year job working here for life, you don't even have to show up to work." It's basically a pension. You know you have that guaranteed money, you're going to be spending like a motherfucker. Saving for a rainy day is going to be far, far down the list. Chuck had no reason to ever think the UFC would part ways with him and that money would go away.
He was making 6-figures without doing anything, yet had no reason to think that the UFC would part ways lol? Any sensible person would know that this was bound to happen ... No such thing as free lunch.

You're gonna be broke

This! so many times

Dana could hire Chuck to move his lawn or something. Maybe drive a truckload of snow to Dana's driveway every Christmas. This arrangement would benefit both of them ;)

Last edited:
How people go broke after 8 years of half a million dollars earnings annually is beyond me

Nuts.

I can't believe people sympathize with someone whose upset that their royal treatment only lasted 7 or 8 years. If Chuck is complaining, he's being a spoiled lil B.

And pensions...really? Read https://www.quora.com/Can-you-explain-in-laymans-terms-why-pensions-are-unsustainable

"based on what dana said"

<Dany07>
In this case it really doesnt matter. This is what he put out there as truth, so he will have to asnwer for it as it is.
Rather its shooting himself in the foot or whatever, even better. Its all on him now

He was making 6-figures without doing anything, yet had no reason to think that the UFC would part ways lol? Any sensible person would know that this was bound to happen ... No such thing as free lunch.

Now come on don't play stupid, you know the context here: Chuck Liddell is a UFC legend and (former?) best friend of the UFC president. It wasn't a "free lunch" - many ex-athletes are given cushy "ambassador" positions.

I can't believe people sympathize with someone whose upset that their royal treatment only lasted 7 or 8 years. If Chuck is complaining, he's being a spoiled lil B.

And pensions...really? Read https://www.quora.com/Can-you-explain-in-laymans-terms-why-pensions-are-unsustainable

The guy is a legend who shed a lot of blood for the company and left a lot of himself in that octagon. Yeah, I do kinda sympathize for him now that he's almost broke after being kicked out of a position he was promised for life.

And I said it was LIKE a pension, stupid. Learn to read.

Back