Cyborg Santos vs Amanda Nunes battle of the two baddest females on the planet who you got?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-13_11-40-41.pngupload_2018-12-13_11-37-1.png

Does this fight excite you guys as much as it does me? Who wins in this fight between these to female juggernauts and why?

2 of the most masculine females are the best. I'm shocked...

I have Cyborg by brutality

Amanda picks Gyborg apart on the outside for a decision or late TKO making her look like sloth.

hqdefault.jpg

Not trying to be a downer but I just don’t believe Nunes is going to make it to the fight.

Cyborg. Amanda will put a hell of a fight , though. She’s just too small.

Nunes wins
Everyone will start to say Cyborg was out of her prime or not roided

I have Cyborg. But wouldn't be surprised if Leoa would pull this win.
I hope Cyborg wins and leaves the UFC.
UFC would pay for signing a contract with her, creating the FW division for her and never signing any other fighter.

Bellator will laugh their ass off if they sign Cyborg up after she beats Amanda.

I have Cyborg. But wouldn't be surprised if Leoa would pull this win.
I hope Cyborg wins and leaves the UFC.
UFC would pay for signing a contract with her and never creating the FW division she deserves.

Bellator will laugh their ass off if they sign Cyborg up after she beats Amanda.
Cyborg never deserved her own division. She literally hits the weights hard to avoid being able to make 135.

Cyborg never deserved her own division. She literally hits the weights hard to avoid being able to make 135.
LOL
that's such an asinine statement, only a blind brain-dead hater would subscribe to it.

Besides, you are wrong. She does deserve and it was so much true, tne UFC build the division only for her.
The problem is that they failed miserably in signing anyone to fight Cyborg, and that is their own fault.

LOL
that's such an asinine statement, only a blind brain-dead hater would subscribe to it.

Besides, you are wrong. She does deserve and it was so much true, tne UFC build the division only for her.
The problem is that they failed miserably in signing anyone to fight Cyborg, and that is their own fault.
Wow you're not really that stupid are you? Do you seriously think the Cyborg that made 140 didn't have 5lbs of extra muscle to lose? Use your brain buddy.

Wow you're not really that stupid are you? Do you seriously think the Cyborg that made 140 didn't have 5lbs of extra muscle to lose? Use your brain buddy.
Did you see her cutting the weight to make 140? She almost died

Cyborg. Bigger, stronger, more skilled. And we know Cyborg has a great chin and great cardio.

I still have questions about Amanda's cardio. I know she's gone to the fifth round in her last 2 fights, but Valentina and Rocky really didn't push her hard in those rounds. Cyborg has a constant pressure style, and I see her wearing Nunes down and winning via TKO

The only WMMA fight I'm remotely interested in. Nunes takes it, I see Cyborg fading in the laters.

I think cyborg, but it would be cool to see an upset.

Kid, the only stupid one here is your asinine ass.
She got real sick after making 140, and is the reason we had Holm & GDR for the inaugural belt.

So please take your hate and envy and go fuck yourself, kid. because that is what i think haters should always do.

Back