Media Khabib's current popularity in Russia would've never happened without Conor

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
The popular RT media outlet has recognized that without Conor , Khabib would've never reached the current Popularity he is currently enjoying in Russia

Says Conor finished ahead of
Putin in Google searches in Russia

"Such a feat could only be possible with McGregor's fast-talking, cocksure walking attitude, acerbic trash talk, influence, pull, and general ability to spark intrigue and spew vitriol, which was accentuated and polarized by Khabib's calculated and reserved manner"

https://www.rt.com/sport/446287-khabib-conor-putin-google-search-russia-2018/

Russia has some ridiculously hot women
d400bc830777b5aa48d76e7f69116212.jpg

What does any of that have to do with the epic ass whooping he received? If that really makes him or his fans feel better than fine, you can rest easy in that moral victory.

Last edited:
Russia has some ridiculously hot women
d400bc830777b5aa48d76e7f69116212.jpg
That's 1 example. Need more to confirm the theory, cheers.
Oh btw that russian spy lady, Anna whateverthefuck is hot in a weird way. Interesting backstory too

Khabib was already popular and powerful with ties to dictators

Actual title of the article

Fighting the trend: Khabib & McGregor finish ahead of Putin in Russia's Google Search 2018 list

So basically Khabib's already massive Russian fanbase was googling to see their hero destroy an Irish clown and this is preemptive damage control from OP.

Bitterness in deep in the bum souls of Conor fans.
<36><36><36>
Khabib more popular than Putin in Russia confirmed

dFvvKkj.gif

Last edited:
Conor's current popularity would've never happened without the UFC protecting him from fighting wrestlers before winning a title.

I tend to agree - but your need to immediately post scantly dressed woman shows lack of faith in the point you're trying to make, imo. (also not sure if she's up to sherdog standards tbh)

The popular RT media outlet has recognized that without Conor , Khabib would've never reached the current Popularity he is currently enjoying in Russia

"Such a feat could only be possible with McGregor's fast-talking, cocksure walking attitude, acerbic trash talk, influence, pull, and general ability to spark intrigue and spew vitriol, which was accentuated and polarized by Khabib's calculated and reserved manner"

We have to remember that, hate him or love him, Conor is/was special. There has NEVER been anyone(except maybe Brock and Rhonda)who reached the same level of stardom as Conor. To reach that level you need to be more then a great fighter, what you need is that X-Factor that makes people either love or hate you.
With that said, I doubt Khabib will ever be more then a MMA star. He won't sell well, at least compared to Conor. Most casuals dislike the way he fight and find him boring and as a person he does not seem likeable.

To reach that level you need to be more then a great fighter, what you need is that X-Factor that makes people either love or hate you.
And the willingness for shameless self-promotion.
Which Conor certainly had.

What does any of that have to do with the epic ass whooping he received? If that really makes him or his fans feel better than fine, you can rest easy in that moral victory.

His fans are TMZ, skinny Jean wearing pansies. We used to hang them up by their collars like raincoats back in the day.

I think youre weird

Fighting Conor didn't do it. Opening a can of whoop ass did the trick. But yes, it involved Conor's ass.

is it alleged anymore? I thought she just plead guilty

Ah I'm just messing. At the time if I remember correctly the Russian goverment said they knew nothing about her but she did plead guilty and was booted out.

Fighting Conor didn't do it. Opening a can of whoop ass did the trick. But yes, it involved Conor's ass.
That's deep bro,
Conor didn't make Khabib popular it was Conor that made Khabib popular

Back