Media Former Invicta champion Livinha Souza welcomes Sarah Frota to the octagon on UFC Fortaleza Feb. 2

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Livia Renata Souza (12-1, 10 finishes) will be the first fighter to face fellow brazilian prospect Sarah Frota (9-0, 7 finishes) in UFC. Whoever wins this becomes a big problem in the strawweight division.

Livinha is 27 years old and much more experienced competing at high lv, but Sarah Frota looked deadly on her DWTNCS BR fight. She run through that poor chick she fought.

30e7465eed6ea6292a28dd4eccb4f514.png

ed5c1f12ca7f42ea155e013fcf79edbf.png

vs.
160aa0a14a7a7dfa2802f4c533d47322.png

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Valentina Shevchenko destroys both of them.

<OKC16>

JC. There’s a wolf howling in the background.

I want to say something but I fear the ban hammer, therefore, I'm out.

Frota seems to have some decent power, but she got hit pretty cleanly a lot in that fight, especially considering the reach disparity. If Souza hits her like that, I don’t think it will end well for her.

Frota is a fucking killer. Good fight

Last edited:
Didn't we recently have a Which-WMMA-fighter-would-you-be-scared-of-most-to-meet-in-a-dark-alley thread?

I think there might be a new nominee...

Frota seems to have some decent power, but she got hit pretty cleanly a lot in that fight, especially considering the reach disparity. If Souza hits her like that, I don’t think it will end well for her.
I think she felt the other chick's power and wasn't impressed, so just marched forward ignoring it, and fuck, considering the result, this complete obliteration, i'm not going to be the one criticizing it..

But you're right and LRS is different, it's a big jump in competition for Frota, she has to respect Livinha or that 0 is going away.

Came for pics........

Careful what u wish for :(

Damn nature, you scary.

Strawweight fight, or are you hypocrite enough to support Valentina fighting smaller chicks while bashing Cyborg for it?

I understand that you're a JJ fan, but saying Valentina is "bigger" is delusional. Yes Val has more muscle, but the size "advantage" thing is BS.

Back