News "I’m a trained and licensed killer ready to rock ‘n’ roll again." - Jon Jones

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Great to see that Jones was cleared by the commission, looking forward to his contest with Gus

I'm excited! I can't wait to watch the Jon Jones saga continue!

giphy.gif

Sometimes you have to spend a little money to make a little money.

Very very interesting quote, especially in his case.

”im a trained and Licensed killer ready to smoke rock and roll my car Into a pregnant lady again“

Fantastic news for the UFC. The GOAT has returned.

Now the only thing the company needs is Conor back and in the right frame of mind and it's jackpot time.

inb4 he gets arrested for admitting to being a hitman

If he shows up like he did aginst OSP after his last lay off, he is going to get punished against Gus.

We're still here, pussy

Here to root for the GOAT

Sex , drugs and rock n roll. Between dick pills, and all the steroids and coke he's taken over the years, it looks like he's finally got the last one down.

I'm going to give the guy a break AGAIN.

Jones is the greatest talent to have entered the Octagon. The guy only has a DQ loss and has fought much better competition than Khabib.

Lets see if he can do it without all the other shit now.

I have called GSP GOAT, but lets be honest. Jon Jones is a better fighter than GSP! Was it because of the drugs? We will soon see.

Looking forward to this fight and it proves Jones greatness, to come back against arguably his toughest opponent ever for his first fight back.

I still don't like the crap he has done, but I am a fan of the fighter.

I hope Gus punches some humility into him...

That is a misleading thing to say unless Jon is actually a murderer, I hope he isn't.

Sometimes you have to spend a little money to make a little money.
His first sentence pretty much confirms the obvious: USADA is corrupt and UFC paid them to get this cheater scumbag competing again. The sport killers are back..

Jon The "pinch of salt in an olympic sized swimming pool trained and licensed killer" - Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back