Media Anatomy of Al Iaquinta

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I had the chance to spend a couple days with "Raging" Al Iaquinta on his city which is larger than Canada and known as Long Island and had the chance to learn more about the UFC Lightweight, who takes on Kevin Lee in the main event of the last UFC on Fox card #UFConFOX31 in Milwaukee on December 15th.

twDuVWM.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let you know us long islanders say we live on Long Island not in Long Island.

Good videos. Would watch again.

Rooting for raging Al

I had the chance to spend a couple days with "Raging" Al Iaquinta in his city of Long Island and had the chance to learn more about the UFC Lightweight, who takes on Kevin Lee in the main event of the last UFC on Fox card #UFConFOX31 in Milwaukee on December 15th.

Wait a minute.
Hold your horses.
Uno momento por favor.

Longo-Weidman? LONGO-WEIDMAN?!

1. Where is Serra?
2. What happened?
3. Since when Weidman is a co-owner?!

Wait a minute.
Hold your horses.
Uno momento por favor.

Longo-Weidman? LONGO-WEIDMAN?!

1. Where is Serra?
2. What happened?
3. Since when Weidman is a co-owner?!
Serra is too busy lookin' for a fighter and his UFC Filtered podcast.

I had the chance to spend a couple days with "Raging" Al Iaquinta in his city of Long Island and had the chance to learn more about the UFC Lightweight

Just to let you know us long islanders say we live on Long Island not in Long Island.

Rooting for raging Al

Also, the fact that you are calling it a city sounds weird. It’s bigger than the state of Delaware.

Rooting for raging Al
It's the text underneath the video that I copied and paste, I would never go to a trigger happy country.

anatomy of al.

brain and heart of a rockstar thrashing hotel rooms, everything else of a fighter/real estate agent.

I had the chance to spend a couple days with "Raging" Al Iaquinta on his city of Long Island and had the chance to learn more about the UFC Lightweight, who takes on Kevin Lee in the main event of the last UFC on Fox card #UFConFOX31 in Milwaukee on December 15th.

twDuVWM.jpg

Wait... you are the Anatomy of a Fighter dude?

Also, the fact that you are calling it a city sounds weird. It’s bigger than the state of Delaware.
Fixed it for you.

Al Iaquinta on his city which is larger than Canada and known as Long Island

Back