Why does everyone give Ortega's PED history a pass?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know he's not on Jones level but still

PEDs are bad...MMMkay

Why are you beating a dead horse?
It’s been talked about and discussed many times before.

Shut the hell up already.

Somebody gotta tell Mark Hunt that Brian was busted

Because he was 23 at the time and seems to be honest about the drugs being a mistake, and puts a lot of time and effort into community work and helping people in need which makes up for it a little bit.

Jon is a sociopath and a lying piece of shit who hits people in traffic, runs away, lies about it, gets caught using drugs multiple times, claims it was "contamination" each time etc.The most disingenuous person you could possibly imagine.

Big difference. Usually when athletes are honest and say "Look, I took the drugs and it was a stupid mistake. I wish I didn't do it." people are willing to forgive and move on.

Because he's not muscular and knocking people out. If he looked like Vitor, they'd only talk about his roid usage in every thread.

I don't give him a pass, but I also recognize the fact that he's a young guy who probably got pressured into it by his team to push him to the next level. The whole gracie squad is on TRT to give them advantages in grappling, thats how they roll (no pun intended), you know they hooked him up with something. He doesn't look like he's on gear now so he seems to have stopped what he was using, unlike other guys who get popped but their physique stays the same.. oh hey ones fighting for a belt in the next PPV.

Because Sherdoggers are double standard hypocrites

Cerrone tested positive for a diuretic and had his fight turned to a NC as well and no one brings it up because they were nobodies at the time. I know a diuretic is different from a steroid but same logic applies.

Jon is and has always been completely innocent, he is only a victim

Ortega isn't good enough yet for what he does to matter

He doesn't get a pass. Everyone knows about it and he hasn't popped since

Every mma fighter has cheated at least once in their career dont be naive.

Jon is a sociopath and a lying piece of shit who hits people in traffic, runs away, lies about it, gets caught using drugs multiple times, claims it was "contamination" each time etc.The most disingenuous person you could possibly imagine.

Jon was innocent. Move on.

Back