If there was an event next week, that had all Fighters from 185-145, who would win?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am talking right now. Including anyone that might be able to drop and make weight. So Khabib, Tyron, Whittaker, Romero, GSP, Conner, Askren, Moose, and anyone else. Who would go out on top? I mean styles make fights, and some guys could beat one, but then that guy could beat the guy he beat. I would still have old man GSP as my fav, with Moose as my second. Whitaker, maybe third.

whittaker cuz hes the 185 champ. romero the only guy that could beat him

Stylebender

Honestly I’d probably go with Tyrone. He’s proven he can beat pretty much every style matchup out there, regardless of whether he’s the smaller fighter. His gas tank would be the main concern but if he didn't have to cut to 170 then I think that would be improved. His toughest fights would probably be Whittaker and Romero but I think he could beat them both

Darkhorse pick would be Gastelum

Last edited:
Kelvin Gastelum. He has the wrestling to beat Khabib and the boxing to beat Whittaker.

Everyone loses to someone. It’s a pretty dumb question.

Just stop with the fucking GSP worship threads already, he's inactive and won't be back unless it's some freakshow superfight.

Everyone loses to someone. It’s a pretty dumb question.
Not if you're Shogun in 2005

qIctrIZ.jpg

Anyone who isn't picking the MW champ (one of them) or Yoel Romero needs to put down the bong. Bobby, Moose and Yoel only three logical choices imo.

And I'm a massive gsp nuthugger and a fairly big T Wood fan. I don't think either would have much of a chance.

Back