How much Chuck made from UFC since retiring ...

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/dana-white-escalates-feud-oscar-de-la-hoya-hes-liar-phony-043645478.html

White added that the UFC has paid Liddell every year since he retired, making salary, appearance fee and royalty payments despite the fact his last UFC fight was June 12, 2010.

According to White, Liddell made $2,742,716 from the UFC from 2011 through today, a period when he did not fight for the company. By year, he made $391,115 in 2011; $409,479 in 2012; $360,362 in 2013; $358,501 in 2014; $368,284 in 2015; $421,836 in 2016; $418,562 in 2017 and $14,577 this year. White said the UFC did not pay Liddell a salary this year, only appearance and royalty money.

He also added:

White said that beginning with UFC 52 on April 16, 2005, when Liddell knocked out Randy Couture to win the light heavyweight title, Liddell never made less than $1 million in a UFC fight. Including UFC 52, he fought 11 times for the UFC from that point forward.

i didnt think he was making 7 figures every fight...just maybe the big ones like the randy, tito, and rampage fights. but wow, if thats true chuck made more than i thought

But did ufc cover his hospital bills after fights during the time he was fighting?

In all honesty, Chuck deserves every dollar.

People still have faith in what Dayna says?

Damn, Dana really pampered Liddell.

But then again, Dana said...

No, their insurance did
Do you remember who the fighter was that said recently they had to cover their own hospital bills after the fight? I’m scratching my head thinking who, it’s slipping me right. now.

So if this is true then he is not fighting because he is destitute. He is fighting because a manipulative cunt played on his ego as a cynical jab at the UFC.

I believe it. Chuck was appointment viewing whenever he came around. I remember UFC 66, I was just about to move away in two weeks so I got everyone together and we watched Chuck flatten Tito a second time, it was insanity. We were all going nuts.

Do you remember who the fighter was that said recently they had to cover their own hospital bills after the fight? I’m scratching my head thinking who, it’s slipping me right. now.

No, but UFC (as well as any sanctioned promotion) has to have fight night insurance & they also have year round injury insurance for all contracted fighters.

I mean there was already a red flag when Oscar said Chuck only made what his reported pay out was for the 2nd Tito fight that did over 1 mil PPV buys without saying or knowing what Chuck gets from the PPV.

Chuck could easily counterpoint if the figures are wrong.
We'll see

Do fighters have a history of disputing Dayna claims about ufc pay?

Does every tuf winner confirm that they have gotten their 6 figure contract, or any news about the “back room” bonuses Dayna hands out, or how much ppv cut they receive?

Do fighters have a history of disputing Dayna claims about ufc pay?

Does every tuf winner confirm that they have gotten their 6 figure contract, or any news about the “back room” bonuses Dayna hands out, or how much ppv cut they receive?

The only time I seen UFC give exact numbers like that was this time

The only time I seen UFC give exact numbers like that was this time

That makes this 1 time somehow credible?

I don’t intend to argue with you—that’s not my intention at all, I just have a tough time accepting most anything Dayna or most other promoters say, especially about money, and especially about fighter pay, especially about fighter pay for fighters that don’t fight.

Back