Tommy Toe hold (TTTHS) has been demonetized from YouTube

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't really get why they would do this. Apparently YouTube had cut a lot of his ad revenue anyway over the last year, as he was only seeing 15% of what he was getting previously. They deemed his content unsuitable for most advertisers.

For those of you unfamiliar to who Tommy Toe Hold is, He is a cartoon character that hosts an animated MMA show in which he interviews caricatures of MMA fighters. He doesn't seem to really give a shit as he explains the situation in the video below.

Tommy Toehold's bank account be like

20svpxs.jpg

I used to hate TTH, but I actually think it’s pretty funny these days.

Much funnier listening to it on here rather than on UFC tonight bc it’s edited.

His shows with Jones and Cormier have been fucking epic over the years haha

I always liked the EA UFC glitches with commentary

Piss on YouTube for taking his money away

Crooks

he did a funny as fuck scene with frankie edgar, and it was like...

ttths - frankie who do you want to fight next

frankie - i want a rematch

ttths - frankie you just ko'd gray

frankie - i dont care, i only want rematches from now on.

i had a laughing fit for near 10 minutes after seeing that. <45><45><45>

I thought all that mattered where views? Tf is happening on the online marketplace?

I thought all that mattered where views? Tf is happening on the online marketplace?

Google got to it. Google doesn't like something, they will screw with them. Unless Google becomes public, nothing can be done aside from exposing their BS like what happened with James Damore.

Haven’t seen TTTHS is forever

Glad to know he’s still shit and not funny

Fired by Youtube AND FS1 both this week.

Found this kind of depressing, he had high and low points, with his content, but i've always appreciated his effort.

He said it could be a good thing for us, as it means longer episodes again instead of a bunch of shorter ones to try and maximize youtube earnings. Also I thought he was a bit edgier and better before FS1 ever brought him on board.

Back