- Got outclassed several times in his prime. Ala Sonnen for 4.5 rounds
- Has never avenged his losses
- fought subpar competition
- lost against his rival Bisping

Segal taught him everything he knew
seagal-trains-anderson333_vice_670.jpg

- is normal bro

Still can't wait for return.

Hopefully he settles in and doesn't look as nervous and wide eyed, not likely gonna change with Adesanya across cage

You do know that Chael was juiced to the gills on their first fight, right?

And despite all of that he's still the GOAT

Yes
Truly amazing, playboi

<{silvanormal}>

Anderson MW Champion 2019

Who the hell isn't juiced up? The tolerance limits are so unnaturally high for tests. They just have been caught yet.

I am a huge anderson fan.

BUT the roid popping is insurmountable, which pains me to say.

You pop for roids, can’t be the goat.

Like 9/11......

I forgot.

Why are we doing a fuck Silva thread?

I'm also a huge fan but the roid usage seems quite clear and has tainted his legacy, he is still an amazing martial artist regardless and had one of the best eras in MMA history, hard to call him goat though.

Ah, troll hater

AS is the GOAT.

Lemme guess? TS is a GSP fanboi?

Lighten up TS. Still one of the greatest of all time. Fought all comers that were offered including a former LHW champ. If you can zero on on those details to prove he's a POS, than you're missing out on a lot more material that proves his greatness beyond any doubt.

Have to admit the 'roid use bothers me though.

Don't forget that he's one half of The Broke Dick Duo.

<6><mma1>

Yep all the top guys in all Combat sports are definitely clean bro… That’s what makes a good fighter… LOL.... oh boy the dirp here

Indeed TS, let's not forget ...

Sonnen for 4.5 rounds

... that Sonnen was so ROIDED he couldn't even pass the Fight Night test.

And Anderson STILL finished his sorry ass.

Even IF Anderson was on something for that one, Chael was CLEARLY on WAY more, thus invalidating Chael's entire "dominant" performance.

We all saw what happened when both guys passed the PED tests.

azdr20.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Who the hell isn't juiced up? The tolerance limits are so unnaturally high for tests. They just have been caught yet.

Nah. The tests are very accurate.
If you are on anaboilc steroids or HGH you will never be able to pass them,
If you do peptides you can pass them, tho the effects you get from peps are nowhere near steroids

I believe Anderson is innocent.

I'm also a huge fan but the roid usage seems quite clear and has tainted his legacy, he is still an amazing martial artist regardless and had one of the best eras in MMA history, hard to call him goat though.
Stop the hypocrisy guys. The only think that make goats lose respect from you is the fact that they poped for roids... if they were not taking them in the past. So if they haven't poped up then what, will they still be GOAT for you? The fact that they take PEDs doesn't change, only think is they poped up....
So if Anderson was smart enough like GSP he would retire and be GOAT in your heads for ever. What if GSP Pops up on his next fight, will stop being one of the GOATs...
Stop the hypocrisy. All the top athletes in the world are taking PEDs, this is why they are above the physical capasity of a human being. Fuck even Dart and Pool Player use PEDs... stop being such snowflakes.

Back