Weidman needs a easy fight...

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
First of all the all american isnt a fighter that likes to take easy fights, but i think he really needs one right about now.

After getting KTFO'd 4 times in his last 5 fights i am starting to feel just a tiny bit bad for him. His win over Gastelum could have easily been another loss if there was 5 more seconds on the clock at the end of the first round.

I think the UFC should just let Weidman fight Anderson a third time so he can have a easy win, and let him get a bit of confidence back again. Nearly the whole top 8 middle weight fighters mostlikely starch Weidman right now, (Brunson is the only fighter he may have a chance of beating) but if there is a fighter he definitely can beat it is Anderson.

What are your thoughts on seeing a dead rubber trilogy set to get Weidman another easy win? Are you pro/against this?

Cannonier or Branch
No interest in Anderson?

He could go and make a statement showing flukes earlier, or not.

I think a fight with history is better than cannonier or branch.

Theodorou is a good fight for Weidman. If he loses to him, he'll know it's over.

Agreed that he needs an easier bout, maybe a stepping stone to help him out, if that's what you're saying.
But he's in the UFC. The top of the mma world. There should be no easy fights for any fighter under UFC contract.

Give him Branch or Brunson. Both have names and he should be the favorite going there.

Top 15 MW ranking looks way better than a couple of years ago...

Anyone know how many fights he has left on his contract?
He really needs to move to a different org, he can't hang anywhere near the top in the ufc any more.

I mean, he’s been the favorite in all of these fights where he gets his head caved in.

Feed him to Costa.

I dont think Weidman has ever had an easy fight in his life. Quite seriously

Agreed that he needs an easier bout, maybe a stepping stone to help him out, if that's what you're saying.
But he's in the UFC. The top of the mma world. There should be no easy fights for any fighter under UFC contract.
Ooooo dat Avatar bro. Who dat?

A fight against 45 year old Anderson? You weidman bois have no shame, How about he fights Costa? I'm sure he'll do fine.....

Sj6k6pR.gif

Not going to happen but I still want to see the Bisping fight.

If Silva wasn't fighting Israel I'd say why not do Silva vs Weidman 3 for the fuck of it.

No interest in Anderson?

He could go and make a statement showing flukes earlier, or not.

I think a fight with history is better than cannonier or branch.
I'm down but if he loses that match it would really hurt, if he wins then he just beat an old man that he already has 2 wins over.

I like branch or cannonier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back