Final episode of UFC Tonight airs this evening.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

"Good night, and good luck." - Kenny Florian

Only gonna miss my guy DC interviewing fighters on fight week

Aside from that, couldn't really be bothered with Karyn Bryant or Kenny

Is there any news whose moving to espn? I know bisping is calling fights but haven’t heard anything

I do enjoy a regular UFC... news show. Just hope ESPN doesn't make one an stick it on that random ESPN channel nobody gets...

[QUOTE="Phisher, post: 147413545, member: 99451"

"Good night, and good luck." - Kenny Florian[/QUOTE]
538.gif

What's going to air UFC content now? This is gonna be confusing af

They actually have this show on nights when there aren't fights? First I'm hearing of it. I thought they were pre and post fight only.

Is DC not really doing fight commentary anymore? I read something about him wanting to do WWE commentary.

Is there any news whose moving to espn? I know bisping is calling fights but haven’t heard anything

dont think Florian is moving over or at least didnt sound like he was about a month ago. I do know he said the podcast with him and Anik is being moved elsewhere (since its a UFC on Fox thing currently)

I do enjoy a regular UFC... news show. Just hope ESPN doesn't make one an stick it on that random ESPN channel nobody gets...
i hate what espn did with ariel helwani's show. let's hope they dont screw up ufc tonight too. espn knows basketball, baseball, hockey, etc, but so far theyve shown they dont know much about mma

Sorry to see it go, It was a fun, informitive show. ESPN will probably have one just like it though.

Really liked the crew. Probably won't watch the ESPN equivalent unless they up their game.

Sorry to see it go, It was a fun, informitive show. ESPN will probably have one just like it though.

How much say does the UFC have about who would be involved?

So does this mean all of them are out on their ass.

Back