Holloway: “We should be friends probably”

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Ortega: “We can totally be friends”

Right after Max put the beating of a lifetime on him lol.

We dont deserve Max Holloway

He just made Ortega an offer he couldn't refuse. I love Thrill/Agony.

Kind of thought he was cringe-worthy many times, but now he is grown on me. He seems like a real stand-up guy. And I don't mean that his Jiu-Jitsu is lacking by that. :p

I wouldn’t wanna be friends with someone who re arranged my face.

7FC70E69-6D58-46CB-8F01-2A914160E296.jpeg

Shoulda just made out with him like Romero did against Luke

good guy Max.

Beats your ass then suggests to be friends afterwards.
go roll something up together.
<13>

Shoulda just made out with him like Romero did against Luke
Can't be any worse than what Anderson did to poor Hendo on national television

330gwtl.jpg

It's easy to say that when you just won. The fact that Ortega gave the same respect says a lot. He could have been bitter and refused to talk. Respect to Ortega too

Beat him to a pulp... then go out for a beer. Most guys are chill and only in the moment when they enter the Octagon...

Ive watched too much WWF when I was a kid. I was expecting one of them to throw a cheap shot during the handshake

That was probably the most emasculating moment in UFC history. Rockhold was still confused while Yoel was all up in his face. I never really liked Rockhold but I actually felt bad for him in that moment lmao

Dude luke was rattled when Yoel gave him the kiss of death. You could literally see Luke’s soul leaving his body.He’s been on the receiving end of some of the most brutal KOz

upload_2018-12-12_18-2-53.gif

seems like he doesnt want to fight ortega again, smart man. ortega will take the rematch.

Back