Media MMA Pros Pick - Cat Zingano vs. Megan Anderson (UFC 232), 5 minute video

Who do YOU think wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fighters predict the UFC 232 women's featherweight fight Cat Zingano vs. Megan Anderson.
See who picked who below...
Valentina Shevchenko - UFC women's flyweight champion
Anthony Martin - UFC welterwieght - 00:00:24
Cynthia Calvillo - UFC strawweight - 00:00:36
Eryk Anders - UFC middleweight - 00:00:58
Jessica Eye = UFC flyweight - 00:01:16
Gerald Meerschaert - UFC middleweight - 00:02:13
Amanda Cooper - UFC strawweight - 00:02:20
Andrea Lee - UFC flyweight - 00:02:54
Jessica-Rose Clark - UFC flyweight - 00:03:01
Felicia Spencer - Invicta FC featherweight champion - 00:03:40
Kristina Williams - Bellator flyweight - 00:04:15
Ashley Yoder - UFC strawweight - 00:04:28

James Lynch
Published on Dec 12, 2018

Picking The Cat.

cat-zingano-stretchar-620x350.png

Alexandra-Albu-5.jpg

7-1-681x511.jpg

195899.jpg

197624.jpg

cat.jpg

Megan Anderson will TKO Zingano

This is one of the few fights I'll bet on as the result is obvious yet the winner (Megan) will be a huge underdog. Easiest money of my life.

They asked Eryk Anders but not Ja Rule?

<Dylan>

Where's Ja?

I think Megan will pound Zingano. I don’t think Zingano is as strong as Holly is.

Cat has been disappointing, but Megan is size and nothing else. Cat takes her down and beats on her.

The whole consensus is that Cat Zingano is just going to walk right in take Megan down and win lol

What people don't understand is not only is Holm much stronger than Cat (Holm controlled Cyborg in the clinch against the fence with ease) but no one including Megan herself expected Holm to come in and only wrestle like that. This time this is what everyone is expecting Cat to do. Also IIRC Cat Zingano was getting tagged on the feet quite a bit a few times her last fights. Idk I just see Megan soundly taking this.

Last edited:
Why one of Cat's pictures is of Albu? Cat has one of the worst fight IQs. She never follows a gameplan and tries to wing it and tough it out. She probably gets hit quite a bit before she starts fighting...

Best part of this fight will be cat bouncing around

Cat should be able to do what Holly did, but she needs to commit to the wrestling and not waste any time standing.

The whole consensus is that Cat Zingano is just going to walk right in take Megan down and win lol

What people don't understand is not only is Holm much stronger than Cat (Holm controlled Cyborg in the clinch against the fence with ease) but no one including Megan didn't expect her to Holm to wrestle like that. This time this is what everyone is expecting Cat to do. Also IIRC Cat Zingano was getting tagged on the feet quite a bit a few times her last fights. Idk I just see Megan soundly taking this.

Holly is strong, but I think Cyborg's clinch game is pretty overrated for how physical she looks. Evinger was also able to control her in the clinch.

I don't think enough time went by sine her last fight for Anderson to fix her grappling and if Holly Holm can grapple fuck you, then Zingano should do it with more ease.

Last edited:

What people don't understand is not only is Holm much stronger than Cat (Holm controlled Cyborg in the clinch against the fence with ease) but no one including Megan herself expected Holm to come in and only wrestle like that. This time this is what everyone is expecting Cat to do. Also IIRC Cat Zingano was getting tagged on the feet quite a bit a few times her last fights. Idk I just see Megan soundly taking this.
go rewatch cat tossing nunes on her head, literally throwing her. id say she is plenty strong and a much more complete style of grappling over holly. Cat via sub

Pulling for Megan... but will be blessed just with the weigh in outfits...

Hahaha Megan is still so overrated here.On the flip side I have always said Cat's striking defense is some of the worst in wmma (as far as UFC) so there is that.I laughed when people said Megan was going to beat Cyborg or had a real good chance and I laughed when so many expected her to beat Holm.Cat she can beat,the game's passed her by and her striking defense sucks so bad not to mention her absolute shit fight IQ,but I think most likely Cat wrestle fucks Megan.

I don't really care for either of these girls but it'd be nice to see Megan win as she's still very young,still a good prospect,has improved so much over the last few years (even though she's still not that great she was crap back when people started vag hugging) and overall has a higher potential ceiling than Cat obviously.Cat just seems like she's on her way out and besides she fights once a year at best and has since 2011.I have a hard time rooting for people that never fight or caring if they fight again.

Back