Jacare angry about Anderson possibly getting a title shot. Muses about taking PEDs to get one.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

“Before I joined MMA, I was already famous for Brazilian jiu-jitsu,” Jacare said. “In my time, I fought the state championship and that’s how I would get my spot at the world tournament. If I didn’t win, there was no world championship. Nobody cut ahead of me. Now, just because someone has a name and everything. The truth is that Anderson is coming back from a doping scandal, he’s unranked.”

“After some sh-t like that, where some guy jumps over the cage, hits people or messes up. It’s like, I’ll start doping,” Jacare said. “I’m going to stir up some sh-t, I’ll call everyone names and that might get me a title shot, Here’s what I think, though. My principles are not negotiable. I deserve it, I deserve it. I don’t care if they’ll give it to me or not, I won’t change, this is who I am.”

Steroids won't help. Mixed martial arts is all about Twitter follower count, don't you know?

The way this promotion works just boggles my mind. There is no way Silva and the MW title should be mentioned in the same sentence together at this point. It’s just ridiculous.

While respectful clean fighters get screwed out of their rightful title shots.

Ahh fuck jacare and his ill wait ass . he does it every time

Jacare should’ve fought for a title years ago. It’s crazy he hasn’t yet and may never get the opportunity.

I don't think anybody in his right mind thinks that at this point in time AS would fare better than Souza in a title fight or that he even has a non-negligible chance of beating the champion. Alas, he might still be a bigger draw than Souza.

Huge Silva fan.

Give Jacare a damn TS

Jacare should’ve fought for a title years ago. It’s crazy he hasn’t yet and may never get the opportunity.

to be fair, he's come up short in the title eliminators that he has been in. He woulda got one with a win over Romero, would have got one with a win over Whittaker. Hell, he might have got it if he had beat Gastelum.

He's an amazing fighter, one that could be champion on any given day because he is talented in all areas of the game, but he has unfortunately come up just shy each time he gets close. Hoping he can push forward this time though and get one, would love to see him get a chance before he retires.

Ahh fuck jacare and his ill wait ass . he does it every time

When did Jacare wait? With the exception of late 2016, when he lost the rematch with Rockhold because Luke with injured for the umpteenth time, he's been fighting consistently.

He got jobbed out of a title shot when the UFC let Bisping fight Henderson, and he opted to fight Whittaker without complaining.

Why Jacare shouldn't get a titleshot

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

<{silvanormal}>

to be fair, he's come up short in the title eliminators that he has been in. He woulda got one with a win over Romero, would have got one with a win over Whittaker. Hell, he might have got it if he had beat Gastelum.

He's an amazing fighter, one that could be champion on any given day because he is talented in all areas of the game, but he has unfortunately come up just shy each time he gets close. Hoping he can push forward this time though and get one, would love to see him get a chance before he retires.

Eh,

He wins the Romero fight without the cage grab in the third.

Whittaker stomped him out no objection there.

Gasteum fight was very close.

Regardless, especially before the Romero fight, Jacare has been as deserving as anyone but he’s frequently been skipped over.

So Israel and Anderson get to skip through fighting all the elite grapplers like Romero, Weidman, Rockhold and Jacare and go on straight to The King. Sure it'd be a banger but it doesnt feel right

He got jobbed against Romero and, despite the fact that Romero was eventually cleared, he was the #1 contender by default when Yoel had his USADA issues in 2016. He got fucked out of a title shot when the UFC inexplicably let Bisping defend against Hendo.

Maybe so but each time he was basically fighting for a title shot he lost. That happened three times.
I do understand his point of view though . The UFC's been a circus for years and everyone knows it. Rankings mean nothing. On the other hand, I also think he's probably dabbled in PEDs a time or two himself.

I'm with Jacare 100% on this one.

Silva is fighting for fun now. Jacare is killing himself to get a shot he deserves but is robbed of. His fight with Romero was at least a draw, he's been screwed over the most in the MW division.

Jacare secured his TS IMO.

Damnnnn. Jacare throwing shade at Anderson? That's wild.

He got jobbed against Romero and, despite the fact that Romero was eventually cleared, he was the #1 contender by default when Yoel had his USADA issues in 2016. He got fucked out of a title shot when the UFC inexplicable let Bisping defend against Hendo.

That's true but didn't Jacare get offered the short notice fight with Rockhold first? He begged off with some injury. He's not only lost 3 times in title fight qualifiers but he's been injured a lot as well.

Wait hold on, I thought he was fighting Bobby Knuckles after he beats the fat WW?

Don't blame jacare one bit being that he should've gotten his shot a long tiime ago.
However, him mentioning "doping" is kind of funny cause since usada had arrived and put the foot on the gas, he's lost a good 15% of his body mass.

Back