Rumored Khabib out for 9 months and fined 500k - According to Khabib's dad

According to the article, it would be back dated and he'd be out until July. That's not too bad.

giphy.gif

"I don't know how it will end," Abdulmanap said of his son’s ongoing issues with the NSAC.

Looks like he's just speculating regarding the '9 month' suspension..

So basically a year then since Khabib won't fight during Ramadan...

If true, let's see if Dana makes good on his promise and strips him of the title.

This true?

If so....

confirmed return date would be July 6th, 2019.

So basically a year then since Khabib won't fight during Ramadan...

If true, let's see if Dana makes good on his promise and strips him of the title.
You mean the promise where he said he's definitely not going to strip him?

El cucuy is gonna have the whole division cleared out by then

I just read yesterday it was put off till the 29th of January, now all the sudden there's a decision? I doubt it.

For those wondering, Ramadan ends June 4th.

Oct. - Jun. = 9 months

Well we know Dana won't strip a completely inactive, sometimes impulsively violent and criminal fighter for at least one year, so...we're all good!

9 months is fine, I was afraid they would bench him for a year. Looks like Khabib will be back this summer.

Isn't that when he goes through ramadan? He might not be back til later in the fall, unless they announce the fight takes place just as his suspension ends, but again cutting it pretty close. Any delay and he'll shelve himself til August/September.

According to the article, it would be back dated and he'd be out until July. That's not too bad.
yeah, like this it won't even matter, guys fight at best twice a year anyway. but the 500k will hurt a bit

Back