Is Robbie Lawler injured?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Could have played a role in 233.

Ben seemed to be trying to get Marty Usman to sifn a fight against him pretty hard for 233 when Robbie was supposed to fight him.

Sounds to me like there are a bunch of issues going on right now. I was confused when Askren was talking about fighting Usman or Colby, but saw no injury report on Lawler.

I don't see any upside to fighting Askren, given that he'll likely be outwrestled to a decision.

Give him Wonderboy or Till instead.

Sounds to me like there are a bunch of issues going on right now. I was confused when Askren was talking about fighting Usman or Colby, but saw no injury report on Lawler.

Yep. If I was Askren i'd rather have fought Robbie, so it was confusing.

Makes sense to me. He's confident his wrestling will nullify anything they can do, but Lawler has more power than both of those guys combined, so he's much more dangerous before it hits the ground.

Makes sense to me. He's confident his wrestling will nullify anything they can do, but Lawler has more power than both of those guys combined, so he's much more dangerous before it hits the ground.

But if they signed the bout sheet, it doesn't matter if Askren wants Marty over Robbie . I'm convinced he is still healing and its taking longer than expected.

Pretendonitis. A sub illness of oft-undiagnosed Funkyphobia.

Other symptoms include binge eating breakfast at buffets as a form of self sabotage

Haven't heard anything but I really hope not. It's been too long since we've last seen Ruthless.

Askren need a reality check,

Let GSP whoop is arse,
and send him Back to the Minor League.

Pretendonitis. A sub illness of oft-undiagnosed Funkyphobia.

Other symptoms include binge eating breakfast at buffets as a form of self sabotage

Never thought i'd see anyone suffer from Pretendonitus as badly as Sapo. Here is the percentage each of his body parts suffered from the illness.

57dc2785b0ef97f0288b6018-750-777.png

Robbie should be blessed with an opponent that will bang not lay on top for the entire fight...

Ben might have a hard time on the ground doing much too.
2q3rsxx.gif

Back