Ali talking about Cody "no love" like he is a prospect. Is this insulting?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Btw dude is legit training

Kody??

best-kodi-box-tonbux-m8s.jpg

Did you read what he said? I don't see how you find it insulting, he's saying the best of Cody is still ahead of him. I don't know how you're seeing an insult here.

Personally I think Cody is overrated because he went from just another top 10 guy to like the best BW in the world in a span of like 2 fights.

He's young though and if he doesn't take much damage in his next few fights he could work his way back to a title shot and might be champion again, I just don't think he's as good as the UFC and many MMA fans think he is but he can certainly prove me wrong.

I dislike Ali but he's really only saying 2019 will be a big comeback year for Cody

tattoos-for-women-featured.jpg
tatts make you look young

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Ali but that definitely isn't one of them.

I dislike Ali but he's really only saying 2019 will be a big comeback year for Cody
Thank you friend , when you know multiple languages it can be hard to get the meaning

So legacy hasn't started isn't literal

Got to love this website. Posters have time to follow random people within MMA and then even try to react to the smallest things in hopes of creating controversy. You sir are a blessing to society. Keep it up.

Did you read what he said? I don't see how you find it insulting, he's saying the best of Cody is still ahead of him. I don't know how you're seeing an insult here.

Personally I think Cody is overrated because he went from just another top 10 guy to like the best BW in the world in a span of like 2 fights.

He's young though and if he doesn't take much damage in his next few fights he could work his way back to a title shot and might be champion again, I just don't think he's as good as the UFC and many MMA fans think he is.
Snake might be a bad match up for him or it could be he destroyed him mentally too

If I was Cody that's the exact type of shit you want to hear to rebuild yourself.

Got to love this website. Posters have time to follow random people within MMA and then even try to react to the smallest things in hopes of creating controversy. You sir are a blessing to society. Keep it up.
You are most welcome friend
I imagine you must fairly older maybe late 30's , it's probably the reason you see that wierd( following social media)

Snake might be a bad match up for him or it could be he destroyed him mentally too

Well, I just don't know how good Cody is or isn't yet, and how he deals with a bunch of different style match ups. In 3 fights he went from one of the top BW prospects to being ranked number 1 BW and I think a lot of people overrated him. I think 2019 is going to be a very important year for Cody in his career.

No, he was being very complimentary. Nothing about it painted him as a prospect. He’s saying that despite what he’s already accomplished the best is yet to come.

The real question is: why are ppl so eager to find things insulting lately?

Cody could win 20 straight fights, but he ain't going no where, if TJ is still the champ. Sorry, Ali. His time is over

He's young though and if he doesn't take much damage in his next few fights he could work his way back to a title shot and might be champion again, I just don't think he's as good as the UFC and many MMA fans think he is but he can certainly prove me wrong.

His win over Dom is the best W in his weight class by anyone besides TJs wins over him. Cody is an elite level fighter. Maybe he won't beat TJ, doesn't mean hes not a beast. Personally aside from TJ, Marlon is the only guy I think that beats him more times than not.

Back