I honestly haven't seen a better chin

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
JubilantBeautifulDrafthorse-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_na41lmwJQf1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

2vafv9z.jpg

Condit won that fight by split decision after taking a huge punches from Jake.

i9AzvL5wO0Gai.gif

giphy.gif

No other WW in the history of the MMA would have been able to take all those shots above other for the Natural Born Killer.

WAR Condit!

Hopefully, he gets his first win since 2015 against Crybaby Chiesa even though he beat Lawler IMO in their title fight.

Condit's chin was amazing

Took clean shots from Hendricks when he was *cough* in shape, and knocking dudes flying across the cage and didn't go anywhere

BCSXJYa.gif

WAR CONDIT

I hope he sends Chiesa home crying in the car

Condit's chin was amazing

Took clean shots from Hendricks when he was *cough* in shape, and knocking dudes flying across the cage and didn't go anywhere

Hendricks had that death touch power in his left hand
giphy.gif

I'll always be a fan, no matter if he wins or loses. I hope he gets a good finish over Chiesa, and makes a comeback to the top of WW. His TDD may be a problem now, unless he worked on it.

Pretty depressing if he gets submitted by Chiesa..
<{CMPALM}>

BCSXJYa.gif

WAR CONDIT

I hope he sends Chiesa home crying in the car
I respect all fighters honestly.

But Chiesa is one of the few that I truly dislike.

All he does is cry. Hopefully, Condit destroys him.

Hendricks had that death touch power in his left hand
giphy.gif
"Prime" Hendricks was a beast. Shame he only went 70% against GSP, know what I'm sayyyin?

Ellenberger, Hendricks, and Woodley were all explosive strikers and none of them were able to put him away.

So painful watching Condit lose to Cowboy in Arizona this summer. I hope he rebounds and continues winning.

"Prime" Hendricks was a beast. Shame he only went 70% against GSP, know what I'm sayyyin?

From the Fitch fight to the first Robbie fight that dude was a beast, he finally got his belt and said fuck it

b146cce843fbe5529a2b13ea4e20459814ffc19b13656c0de97014acaeff9fe3_large

From the Fitch fight to the first Robbie fight that dude was a beast, he finally got his belt and said fuck it

b146cce843fbe5529a2b13ea4e20459814ffc19b13656c0de97014acaeff9fe3_large
I still can't believe he missed weight for MW. He used to make WW, somehow.

Yeah
I was so happy when Anthony subbed him

I was really confused with why so many people thought Pettis was going to lose that fight

Pettis has 6 losses in recent years but they're to the best of the best: RDA, Eddie (very debatable decision too), Barboza, Holloway, Dustin and Tony

That's 4 champs and 2 top level LWs. Chiesa isn't on that level. Admittedly I didn't see him getting subbed I thought Pettis would kick that giant lanky torso into dust, but Pettis was always going to beat that dope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back