Dhiego Lima: $5,000 def. Chad Laprise: $5,000

Diego Ferreira: $5,000 def. Kyle Nelson: $3,500

Aleksandar Rakic: $3,500 def. Devin Clark: $5,000

https://www.mmanews.com/ufc-231-reebok-fighter-payouts-max-holloway-tops-list/

40K is a long way from

DAd1_rYXYAEOKkQ.jpg

Dana all like ‘that’s too damn much!!’

<31>

40K is pretty decent but the fact they cant wear other sponsors who would be willing to pay the champs 10x that makes it ridiculous.

Fucking veterans getting 5k laughable and Fury/Wilder shared 20 mil. Poor Max and Brian.

40K is pretty decent but the fact they cant wear other sponsors who would be willing to pay the champs 10x that makes it ridiculous.

Was just watching Jones-Gus 1 and thinking about how awful the Reebok deal is. It's obviously not the end of the world, but there's a reason NFL teams don't wear practice jerseys in games. Blows my mind that they can still be so oblivious to production value. Never mind the fact that they can't have their own deals with real brands. God Reebok stinks.

bye-bye-jon-jones-vs-alexander-gustafsson-700.jpg

Was just watching Jones-Gus 1 and thinking about how awful the Reebok deal is. It's obviously not the end of the world, but there's a reason NFL teams don't wear practice jerseys in games. Blows my mind that they can still be so oblivious to production value. Never mind the fact that they can't have their own deals with real brands. God Reebok stinks.

bye-bye-jon-jones-vs-alexander-gustafsson-700.jpg

Bad boy shorts were icon

Jones always pulled big sponsors, DJ had his xbox shorts

I wonder how much sponsorship money fighters on the undercard of Bellator cards get. I know this isn't much compared to what some fighters could get from sponsors but this sponsorship money is more than what undercard Bellator and most of the fighters on the Golden Boy MMA event got for fighting.

Is this full pay or just Reebok? Cos if it's full pay thats kinda shitty.

Back