Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
DuPDv7vVAAYT6em.jpg:large

<{monica}>

I used to beat the shit out of people and say that too

DuPDv7vVAAYT6em.jpg:large

<{monica}>
First, the doctor on the left reminds me of Fred Armisen.
Second, the coolest part of the entire night was after Brian Ortega went to war, couldn't see out of his left eye and experienced his first loss, he had the class and heart to go over to Max's son and fist-bump him.

That Doctor doesn't look like he's thinking about being friends, if you know what I mean?

[<cena1}

Second, the coolest part of the entire night was after Brian Ortega went to war, couldn't see out of his left eye and experienced his first loss, he had the class and heart to go over to Max's son and fist-bump him.
{<jordan}

show's what kind of man ortega is...handled that as about as classy as one can get...to fist bump the son of the guy that just beat your ass, and giving you your first loss, shows some true heart.

That Doctor doesn't look like he's thinking about being friends, if you know what I mean?

[<cena1}
This comes to mind
giphy.gif

Had to google, but <mma4>

Like Ken and Ryu
Or Ash Ketchum and Brock

I just beat the shit of you but let's just be friends,ok?

Like Ken and Ryu
Or Ash Ketchum and Brock

Like artem and conors kids
Like the diaz brothers and a weed farmer
Like khabib and some dictators

<{yearp}>

Last edited:
This is what my Dr. told me after my colonoscopy.

MMA fighters kids are gonna be so confused

I swear I saw max kid wipe blood off his hands when max put him down

Back