Media Jacaré is extremely mad with the UFC for Anderson's potential shot at the title

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ronaldo 'Jacaré' defeated former UFC champion Chris Weidman in his last challenge in early November and now ranks third in the 84-kg middleweight table. However, the closest Brazilian to the title of the category is Anderson Silva - who has not fought since the beginning of 2017, before being suspended for doping -, a situation that led the Manauara to complain about the possible "shortcut for the title."

In a recent statement, Dana White, president of Ultimate, has revealed that Anderson will play for the belt if he wins the duel against Israel Adesanya on Feb. 9 in Australia. However, due to his layoff, the former middleweight champion is nowhere in the Top 15 list and has been defeated in four of his last six matches. 'Jacaré', ironically, suggested that he would change his way of acting out of the octagon to promote himself and thus achieve a title duel.

"In my time, I was fighting the Amazonian championship and I was accredited to fight the World Cup. If I did not win the Amazon, I would not fight the World Cup. And no one would shortcut in front of me. Now, just because the guy has the name ... The reality is that Anderson is coming back from doping. It is out of the rankings. Then after that bul**** [in reference to the UFC 229 brawl], in which the guy jumps the grid and hits the other ... I think I'll start to juice myself, to do a lot of sh**, curse everyone and then maybe fight for the belt. But my conception is this: my values, my principles are non-negotiable, "he said in an interview with the YouTube channel of the website 'Portal do Vale Tudo'.

"If I deserve or not deserve it, if you give me or not [the belt dispute] I will not change. I am like that and that is my point of view. The reality is that when I and Chris [Weidman] went to fight, there was a lot of respect. Everyone talked about this respect and everyone also talked about our fight. What we do outside the octagon has nothing to do with what we do inside. Inside the octagon I fought fuckin 'Chris, too, we've done everything to win, and that's what the guys want to see. There is a guy who is coming back from doping, who is out of the rankings and because he is one of the best in the world to stick the queue. Everyone is seeing this and finding a b***. "

https://agfight.com.br/jacare-reclama-de-possivel-furada-de-fila-de-anderson-silva-pelo-cinturao/

Lookin forward to seein a juiced jacare with attitude

Ronaldo 'Jacaré' defeated former UFC champion Chris Weidman in his last challenge in early November and now ranks third in the 84-kg middleweight table. However, the closest Brazilian to the title of the category is Anderson Silva - who has not fought since the beginning of 2017, before being suspended for doping -, a situation that led the Manauara to complain about the possible "shortcut for the title."

In a recent statement, Dana White, president of Ultimate, has revealed that Anderson will play for the belt if he wins the duel against Israel Adesanya on Feb. 9 in Australia. However, due to his layoff, the former middleweight champion is nowhere in the Top 15 list and has been defeated in four of his last six matches. 'Jacaré', ironically, suggested that he would change his way of acting out of the octagon to promote himself and thus achieve a title duel.

"In my time, I was fighting the Amazonian championship and I was accredited to fight the World Cup. If I did not win the Amazon, I would not fight the World Cup. And no one would shortcut in front of me. Now, just because the guy has the name ... The reality is that Anderson is coming back from doping. It is out of the rankings. Then after that bul**** [in reference to the UFC 229 brawl], in which the guy jumps the grid and hits the other ... I think I'll start to juice myself, to do a lot of sh**, curse everyone and then maybe fight for the belt. But my conception is this: my values, my principles are non-negotiable, "he said in an interview with the YouTube channel of the website 'Portal do Vale Tudo'.

"If I deserve or not deserve it, if you give me or not [the belt dispute] I will not change. I am like that and that is my point of view. The reality is that when I and Chris [Weidman] went to fight, there was a lot of respect. Everyone talked about this respect and everyone also talked about our fight. What we do outside the octagon has nothing to do with what we do inside. Inside the octagon I fought fuckin 'Chris, too, we've done everything to win, and that's what the guys want to see. There is a guy who is coming back from doping, who is out of the rankings and because he is one of the best in the world to stick the queue. Everyone is seeing this and finding a b***. "

https://agfight.com.br/jacare-reclama-de-possivel-furada-de-fila-de-anderson-silva-pelo-cinturao/

Who chose to re-sign with UFC when both him and Mousasi were free agents?

giphy.gif

He shouldn't be worried as no Title shot unless your Brock or Conor isn't guaranteed .

If anyone has a reason to be pissed about not getting a title shot, it's Jacare. He's been dicked more than every Kardashian combined.

Again? I feel like this has happened before already. Am i imagining things? If it wasnt anderson it was some other brazilian fighter

But he definitely cried about the same issue before. While i understand his position, the way he expresses himself just makes him look bad. Instead of sympathizing with the situation i always come of out it thinking "you know what. good, fuck him"

Last edited:
lol he is believing Dana? {<jordan}

True words by a true fighter like Jacare Souza wish that he faces the winner of Whittaker/Kelvin if not them he should destroy the winner of Adesanya-Anderoid . He is only talking the truth PED cheats come back from cheating and get title shots why ? Anderoid hasnt wont a fight since 2012 (Brunson fight was a robbery)
Jacare destroys any version of Silva and even Silva fans know it.

Just the truth nothing more.

Well that's life. Happens all the time at any kind of job. You tell me which company is fair and square. People who work hard are not promoted and the lazy ones get promoted.

Back