Media Dan THE HANGMAN Hooker fighting Heavyweights

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
Deserves its own thread, surely.

Ever since he quit depleting himself to make 145 THE HANGMAN has looked more like his real self, probably because he walks close to 190lbs.

Props to @BlackPanther for digging these out.

This first one is just sparring really, but it's against Antz Nansen who reportedly compiled a 32-4 pro kickboxing record, has a pro boxing win over Hasim Rahman (who once fought Vladimir Klitschko for a world title) and is reportedly a high-ranking Hells Angel currently doing time for a cocaine bust.

This second one is a pro fight under Pride rules (HANGMAN soccer kicks ahoy!!!) against Marc Creedy, who had approximately 40kg (88lbs) on THE HANGMAN

These two are a great addition to the UFC.
PBCAFYTVJZCKTFRSGQBUPIONUY.jpg

Dan has big mental attribute with those HW fights. No LW will make him nervous!

has a pro boxing win over Hasim Rahman (who once fought Vladimir Klitschko for a world title)

Love the thread and OP but don't sell Hasim Rahman short my brother, he knocked out one of the greatest heavyweight champs to walk the face of the earth, that man being prime Lennox Lewis.

Love the thread and OP but don't sell Hasim Rahman short my brother, he knocked out one of the greatest heavyweight champs to walk the face of the earth, that man being prime Lennox Lewis.
Lmao crazy fucking knockout

Deserves its own thread, surely.

Ever since he quit depleting himself to make 145 THE HANGMAN has looked more like his real self, probably because he walks close to 190lbs.

Props to @BlackPanther for digging these out.

This first one is just sparring really, but it's against Antz Nansen who reportedly compiled a 32-4 pro kickboxing record, has a pro boxing win over Hasim Rahman (who once fought Vladimir Klitschko for a world title) and is reportedly a high-ranking Hells Angel currently doing time for a cocaine bust.

This second one is a pro fight under Pride rules (HANGMAN soccer kicks ahoy!!!) against Marc Creedy, who had approximately 40kg (88lbs) on THE HANGMAN

We just had a chat about this yesterday but any day we talk about the hangman is a good day! War NZ!!

Dude seems like he loves to fight. I’m willing to bet pre-fight nerves aren’t really an issue for him.

Dude seems like he loves to fight. I’m willing to bet pre-fight nerves aren’t really an issue for him.

That can be a blessing and a curse - I did a seminar with Brian Ebersole once and asked him about whether, after 60+ MMA fights, he still got nervous pre-fight, and he said no, he no longer did, and it was a problem because the nerves are what keeps you sharp.

Back