Remember when Randy Pulled it Off???

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score

He made us proud to be fans of MMA. His strategy was a stroke of genius. He squeezed the head and pulled off the win.

Loads of fun to watch.

This fight was a force, every one expted Randy to win. Why will Dana make this fight? Makes no sense. You dont see this in boxing no more. Only UFC 1 more time.....

giphy.gif

It wouldve been nicer if james was able to at least put a hand on him during the beating.

Randy really was squeezing at the fight's climax. Toney would have needed a stroke of luck to come out ahead.

Last edited:
This fight was a force, every one expted Randy to win. Why will Dana make this fight? Makes no sense. You dont see this in boxing no more. Only UFC 1 more time.....

I wouldn't mind seeing Randy come back to shock the world one more time. I am sure he has enough in his gas tank to make it happen. He wouldn't need the full 25 mins to blow his load over. More like 10 mins and a few strokes against the cage to get the job done.

it shouldn't have happened. it was ass backwards.

I think if Randy was to pull off anymore beatings I'm sure his fans would watch. Not me however, if you've seen one Randy beating you've seen them all IMO.

yeah that fight was funny. i was hyped for 117 and 118 tho

Back