Media Nate Wilcox from Bloody Elbow directly responds to the Iain Kidd pedo situation.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Nate starts talking at the 5:00 mark.

i can not follow this and have no idea who these podcasters are. moving on.

Isn’t Nate Wilcox the 45 year old man who calls himself Kid Nate? Was he targeted?

I was kinda shocked at the mood in the broadcast considering the subject.. maybe thats a bit what working remotely from work and each other does.. and all the freelancers etc. Cos if they would have been at a workplace it would have been a whole other conversation. (Considering it was only a couple of days ago as well and they would probably be in deep shock still.. maybe like Steph is now..)

Last edited:
He's playing it cool bc he knows it's a sketchy situation.

Donald Trump is right about the media.
I mean, these piece of shits on BE are apparently more pissed at FRB immediately exposing their guy and being vocal about their silence than at the actual predator for betraying their trust and being a terrible human being. I don't know about MMA media, but BE is straight up garbage.
Shame, because they have a few talented writers who are knowledgeable like Zane, Connor and Eddie, but they absolutely don't make up for the liberal scumbags who are also part of their staff.

I mean, these piece of shits on BE are apparently more pissed at FRB immediately exposing their guy and being vocal about their silence than at the actual predator for betraying their trust and being a terrible human being. I don't know about MMA media, but BE is straight up garbage.
Shame, because they have a few talented writers who are knowledgeable like Zane, Connor and Eddie, but they absolutely don't make up for the liberal scumbags who are also part of their staff.
I loled when they were on twitter calling FRB "toxic"

Back