Cody no love might replace Dom against Lineker

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So we might get Lineker vs Garbrandt 3 years after originally booked? Is it forsure that Dom is out or is it speculation?

I just think it's a bad style match up for Lineker

I thought I read on Sherdog earlier today that Cody busted his hands all over TJ's face and won't be ready in time.

<codychoke>

Cruz getting injured again is such a bummer.

Three years out of action between when he beat DJ and decimated Mizugaki. Then out of action for a year and 4 months before fighting Dillashaw. Now 2 additionally years on the shelf since fighting Garbrandt.

Cruz and Cain are two of those guys where you wish they wouldn't have lost that amount of prime years. Cruz will always be remembered as one of the best in that weight class but it's a shame we didn't see more of him from 2011 onward.

That said, Cody vs. Lineker would be a damn good fight. Hopefully it happens.

Cruz getting injured again is such a bummer.

Three years out of action between when he beat DJ and decimated Mizugaki. Then out of action for a year and 4 months before fighting Dillashaw. Now 2 additionally years on the shelf since fighting Garbrandt.

Cruz and Cain are two of those guys where you wish they wouldn't have lost that amount of prime years. Cruz will always be remembered as one of the best in that weight class but it's a shame we didn't see more of him from 2011 onward.

That said, Cody vs. Lineker would be a damn good fight. Hopefully it happens.
One guy has athleticism another has durability, both are ko artists

Yeah no idea how Lineker beats Cody. Cody would pick him apart with ease and maybe even take him down. I guess he has a punchers chance tho

Yeah no idea how Lineker beats Cody. Cody would pick him apart with ease and maybe even take him down. I guess he has a punchers chance tho

he will literally walk up to him and punch him in the face.

If Garbrandt doesn't flatten Lineker early he is getting walked through.

Cruz debuted in the UFC in 2011.

He's fought 6 times.

Never put him near a title shot.

Lol at people giving Lineker a very little chance (not that the fight is happening)

he will literally walk up to him and punch him in the face.

If Garbrandt doesn't flatten Lineker early he is getting walked through.

I really cant see any other end as Garbrandt being flattened. Lineker is massively underrated in his stand up since TJ handled him and Garbrandt desperately needs 1-2 tune up fights. Normally I would say to work on holes in his game but this wont happen as long as he is with TAM.

Cruz and Cain. Please please please I don't want to hear either of these names "booked" in a fight ever again. Thank you

Shear toughness might do it, I think Cody beats him to the punch but if he can take it and turn the fight into a brawl I could see him having a chance although equally Cody might do what TJ did and just takedown him down instead.

Back