Who's got volkanovski beating Mendes?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I see a lot of people sleeping on volkanovski in this match up. I think he has a real chance of out boxing and outworking mendes.

Where are the volkanovski fans at?

Last edited:
I've been on the Volkanovski hype train from his first UFC fight and I think he is a future champion.

Mendes is one of the toughest style matchups for him but I really believe Volkanovski is something special.

Hard to tell where Chad's chin is at, although he looked great at ufc Boise

Last edited:
Really good fighter but I'm still going with Mendes

I see a lot of people sleeping on volkanovski in this match up. I think he has a real chance of out boxing and outworking mendes.

Where are the volkanovski fans at?

That's a tough fight to pick.We've only seen Mendes fight once in over 3 years so how could someone who doesn't train with him have any confidence in him looking great or bad.Volkanovski is a beast.Realistically though to me picking this fight is basically rolling the dice on how you think Mendes will look,that Jury fight didn't show us his cardio etc. just the couple minutes and he looked good but this will be a war and it might be whoever is stronger at the end.

Idk,I love when I don't have confidence either way but I generally refresh on footage with fighting each other in mind when analyzing and if I had to pick right now i'd lean Mendes dec.After footage I could change my pick,that's why I refresh on intriguing fights like this.

Last edited:
I think im picking Volkanovski. I havent studied anything though

Max is next after Volkanovski beats Mendes.

Volkanovski is a younger, bigger, longer and more durable version of Mendes. I think he gets it done, late TKO.

i would if i knew who he was

chad always wins non title fights so going with chad

Really rooting for Volk (obviously based on my avatar).

This is his toughest stylistic match-up - does his aussie wrestling hold up to a proper american wrestler? I doubt it will be better of course, but will it be enough for him to be able to utilise his (likely) speed and power advantages to grind out a win? I can't see him finishing mendes in a 3 rounder personally.

I predict Volk by split decision.

That will be a interesting fight. Volkanovski has really impressed me, his control on the ground is very good. Mendes will be difficult though and he looked damn good in his comeback fight. I reckon it will be a very close decision, like split-decision type of fight. Volkanovski by close decision

Mendes is either my favorite, or second favorite fighter depending on the day. That being said, while he looked great in his comeback, I still have some questions about post foot cream Mendes.

Mendes is either my favorite, or second favorite fighter depending on the day. That being said, while he looked great in his comeback, I still have some questions about post foot cream Mendes.
No offense intended, but why?

Back