Media The Sequel is Coming!!

Damn bro what does the UFC think we are? Nerds?

We're all 6 foot 6 +

We all make Jones look like a manlet, the guy is jealous of us all lol.

Just noticed UFC has only 12 million followers.

Yay

Why did those links start posting 1/4 page and make you redirect to site to see it

So Jones is the Villain of the story?

Well he sort of should be Wolfie, the man's gotten into so much trouble in the last few years it'd be impossible to put him as the hero. Gus is the Viking that comes to America to rid the world of evil

I actually think it's kind of funny making Jones Thanos. Don't blame you at all if you don't watch the movies they made so many it became a chore to keep up with all of them, also they are all very predictable.

I actually think it's kind of funny making Jones Thanos. Don't blame you at all if you don't watch the movies they made so many it became a chore to keep up with all of them, also they are all very predictable.
Yeah, we all predicted what would happen in the last Avengers, without anyone telling us, right?
<DontBelieve1>

Good grief. Are UFC fans really a bunch of teenagers or guys that live in their moms basement?

Jones takes this easily. Re-watched the fight recently and it wasn’t nearly as close as Rogan’s slobbering of Gus made it out to be.

Yay

Why did those links start posting 1/4 page and make you redirect to site to see it
Cant speak for everyone but its always been that way for me it does that like 20% of the time just have to refresh till it dont

Back