*Edson Barboza Vs Daniel Hooker: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Odds have Barboza as the slight underdog. But Hooker is nowhere near to Tony or Khabib. So, are those odds right?

Is Hooker that good? Cause Edson is a hell of a fighter. And tough as nails.

Going to go with Hooker. Dudes on a roll lately and Barboza has been losing.

Edit: second round sub

I will get it. On the stream.

That I paid for, no doubt. Ammirite?

Good luck to both men. Entertain me and all will go well...

I’m putting $$$ on Lee and Hooker.

Wish me luck boys !

Yeah I gotta agree with Dan being a slight favorite

dude is on a real roll, and has such an interesting game

ALL ABOARD THE BARBOZA EXPRESS!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Never know which Barboza will show up. Going with the Hangman... Should be fireworks.

I don't get it.
{<huh}

I remember the last time Barboza fought a young stud on a hot winning streak...

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

I believe in the hangman at this point. He is looking good. confidence soaring, coming into his prime, and matches up stylistically well with Edson.

This fight is solid matchmaking for both guys. Gives Edson the fight he needs to prove he is still top 5 material without being a stylistic nightmare or a gimmee. And provides Hooker a fantastic opportunity to prove he is top 10 and contender material, but he won't be totally derailed if he does lose (as long as it is vaguely competitive).

Also a great match in Lee v Ragin Al 2. Lightweight is getting sorted after a long time being fucked up! If they give Ferguson the Khabib fight, i will be so impressed with the UFc matchmaking for once.

edson’s lacking in chin & defense but he has insane speed, technique, and power offensively. tough fight for both lads.

Edson is allergic to pressure. Hooker is more of a hang-back, out-feint them and then catch them with intercepting strikes, ala Burns or Marc Diakaise.

I say if Hooker can learn to fight aggressive, then he wins the fight. Otherwise, giving Edson distance to work is just a bad idea

Going to have to put one out there for the Hang Man!

I always feel nervous picking Barboza because I believe that his chin is very glassy but barring a KO, I see him beating Hooker handily IMO

I like Barboza a lot but THE HANGMAN winning would be better for the division.

Back