Audio only UFC broadcadts

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there any official or non official ways of listening to live UFC events? I dont mean Rogans fight companion, something that actually calls the fights like baseball, football or hockey.

A lot of times Im working on Saturday nights and cant actually watch them. Id even be interested in paying if required.

Thanks if any leads

Shit, pay me and I'll stream something for you....

"Shit, he's got him in that one, what's it called? When you have your arm wrapped around his neck but from the other side, like cross body? And your hand, your hand it's..... wait.... no, they changed. Now the guy in the red shorts has his elbow on... no they're on the move again... Ok, one of them is standing and the other guy, well he's tired..... WAIT, IS THAT LEGAL? He's got a CHAIR ladies and gentlemen.... A CHAIR, I shit you not! And he's climbing the cage... this is gonna get ugly...."

Listening on what? On the phone? You can watch ppv on the smartphone. Or stream it for free.

If you have XM Radio, then you can listen to the FOX broadcasts. Now, it’s moving to espn, I’ll assume they’ll do the same.

Man this place sucks now.

Its a simple question. I work saturday nights and cannot watch live. Streaming the event takes about 2gb per event.

Nevermind

Its a simple question. I work saturday nights and cannot watch live. Streaming the event takes about 2gb per event.

Nevermind
Sherdog (the front page) actually does play by play. You can also find places that livetweet it. Don't know about an audio broadcast but there are text options.

I've never seen anything like that. Would be cool for people who aren't able to watch tho.

Reminds me of how people used to listen to Ali fight on the radio.

Personally if I were you I'd record the fights and watch them when you get home.

Stay away from MMA websites and media outlets as to not get spoilers.

That's what I usually do anyway, because I live in the UK, I'm not staying up to watch the fights live at 4 in the morning unless it's like a mega card. I usually just record and watch when I wake up.

Because the joy of MMA to me is in the visuals, the heart and brutality cannot be captured by mere sound. You have to see this shit.

A guy does live commentary on youtube. Im insure if it's a one time thing tho, i just noticed it last Saturday

They did it on BBC radio for the Till vs Wonderboy fight never seen it anywhere else though

Would be down for this... but knowing Dana would still cost around $24.99.

Nevermind
dude you are a crybaby. this is not really that hard. don't crack the shits because you don't understand technology and people don't realise you can't handle a 2GB download (pretty paltry, in todays terms...) once every now and then. don't you have wi-fi at work, or can't you buy a data card or something if your plan is so shit it can' handle 2GB a week? You said you are willing to pay - so just pay for the data and stream. problem solved.

A solution for PPV's at least, if you don't wanna illegal stream:
Get youtube red - this allows you to listen to youtube audio without video. Purchase the ppv on youtube. listen away.

Everything else just do the same, via official or illegal means, and handle the data like a man.

Rogan had Joanna and Ortega winning at some point and those fighters lost all 5 rounds. I wanted to put that shit on mute so bad.

Back