Cody could have saved the FLW division

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He could have easily made the weight as he weighed in the same as DJ on fight day, his power would easily drop those flyweights like a sack of potatoes and he had the name recognition to attract eyes to the division. He really fucked up by not making the move down to flyweight after the losses to TJ.

Could have saved it if he didn't get chinned twice lol

Without a doubt.

007_cody_mckenzie.1367011702.0.jpg

I actually agree. He’s a small bantamweight and he would’ve hurt a lot of the top flyweights. Not sure why this wasn’t discussed, I’m sure there is some reason.

He could’ve been a TAM fighter who beat both Cruz and DJ, guys that beat his teammates and coaches multiple times. Would’ve been kind of cool.

DJ would have knocked him the fuck out.

He has no chin. How can he save a division when he can’t even save his chin?

Meh. Se la vie.

Instead, he gets to keep his job. Economics 101 from one of many with neck tattoos who is singled out for it

Lol @ Cody's name being recognized by any casual. Actually a good troll job, ts. 6/10

You can't break dance when you fight DJ man...

He could have easily made the weight as he weighed in the same as DJ on fight day, his power would easily drop those flyweights like a sack of potatoes and he had the name recognition to attract eyes to the division. He really fucked up by not making the move down to flyweight after the losses to TJ.
I was expecting an epic troll thread since I misread the OP as Colby. Hard for Cody to move to FlyWeight and do much after 2 KO losses to TJ. He would need a tune up fight IMO

Back