Rogan did a 180 on Yoel doing roids

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Bisping asked (Live JRE) do you really believe that Yoel has never took a steroid in his life he said I didn't say that, Its definitely possible. Just did a complete 180! Come on Joe!

When Bisping asked (Live JRE) do you really believe that Yoel has never took a steroid in his life he said I didn't say that, Its definitely possible. Just did a complete 180! Come on Joe!

I always use that Simpsons ref.

Take a like TS.

The midget colour commentator? Who the fuck cares what he said/thinks about anything? The guy is some ex game show host nobody

Rogan just adopts the opinion of whoever he is talking to so he avoids confrontation. The only thing he will take a stance on is weed being awesome.

I bet Rogan would love to say who he thinks is on steroids, but he's an UFC commentator, wouldnt look good for himself or the UFC if he was out there constantly talking about it

Who cares? Point is Usada came around and Yoel is still jacked as before, he's essentially had the same body for 20 years.

Podcast invloving Joe & bisping talking about yoel. Some how GSP (rent free in their heads) is brought up.

{<doc}{<jordan}

i dont think so.

u wont find evidence of joe saying that he NEVER took steroids.

Well, he is clean now, that much we know.

I actually like Rogan and some of his podcasts but he does say shit to guests faces then will turn later on.

it's clearly because he's straight beta'd by ANY pro fighter.

it's funny how much of a bitch he becomes when he's in the presence of a well known pro fighter.

i want to see Anthony Joshua go on his podcast just so i can see him backtrack about all his shit he talked about him when Fury and Wilder were on.

"Only clean fighter in MMA history is GSP" - GSP fans

^ Tyron hates posts like this

Romero tests clean. If you asked me in court what I believed I'd probably tell you that I believe he is clean. If you ask me if I can state with a high degree of confidence whether he's on or has been on some shit....I'm not gonna give you a great number. Maybe he's genetically ridiculous. But whatever it is...is ridiculous, especially at his age.

Joe is a coward. His opinion conforms to his guest's whenever they have more forceful a personality than him.

Back