Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
So we have
1) Edgar ranked #3
2) Moicano ranked #4
3) Mendes ranked #5, but matched with Volkanovski
4) Mirsad Bektic #8

Edgar vs Moicano n1 contender fight? while Max heals up?
Max vs Edgar and Moicano fights Mendes/Volk winner?
Max vs Moicano and Edgar fights Bektic?

Who is next?

Winner of Mendes vs Volkanovski isn't a bad choice

Make Frankie Vs Carneiro for the next one.

Last edited:
I really like Edgar and appreciate all he has accomplished, but no more title shots for him.

I'd like to see Moicano get it but if Max is out for a while or moving up then Edgar-Moicano would be good.

I really like Edgar and appreciate all he has accomplished, but no more title shots for him.
66741287.jpg

Mendes vs Volkanowski winner. Mendes has a great resume and has looked good and if he beats Volkanowski who has looked like a force he should get the shot, if Volkanowski wins you can do a titleshot or Volkanowski vs Moicano title eliminator.

Should face winner of Volkanovski vs Mendes.

In the meanwhile Moicano could face Edgar to decide who's next.

Edgar vs. Moicano and Mendes vs. Volk. Whoever looks best winning should get the shot.

Depends what happens in the coming months. Winner of Mendes vs Volk like others mentioned would work. In the meantime make Edgar vs Mociano to fight the winner of that one. Give Zabit a high ranking vet with decent wrestling like Lamas and if he wins that he can fight maybe one of the losers of the above fights. Other than that the only more intriguing fight would be Conor coming back to 145.

I would like to see Zabit fight anyone from Top 5, if he wins Zabit/Mendes and then a winner for the title.

Zabit's gotta be in the mix there somewhere...along with Dakawoo or whatever his name is

As of now, there really isn't a deserving title challenger. Frankie vs. Moicano for #1 contender is the most logical solution.

Back