Undefeated LFA flyweight champ Sabina Mazo signs with UFC

Siauliai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sabina Mazo has become the first Colombian female athlete to sign with the UFC.

The 21-year-old flyweight fighter recently signed a four-fight deal with the promotion. ESPN was first to report the news on Tuesday, and MMA Fighting later confirmed the report.

Mazo’s promotional debut has yet to be determined, but the Medellin native hopes to fight in March or April.

Mazo joins the UFC with an undefeated record of 6-0. She’s the current LFA flyweight champion and holds two title defenses under her belt. The “Colombian Queen” last fought at LFA 54 in November where she picked up a decision win over Carol Yariwaki. Mazo trains out of Kings MMA in California and holds a notable win over former Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara

I would like to see her debut against Andrea Lee personnaly. She is on nice 4 fight winning streak including 3 in ufc.
Discuss.

I`m here in this site not for post photos, i`m here to share mma news,discuss about the fights. Deez virgins :(

I saw her head kick KO some chick at LFA last year. Or maybe it was another latina. Anyways, maybe book her against KGB after she wins this weekend.

She has also gone 25 minutes twice already.

I`m here in this site not for post photos, i`m here to share mma news,discuss about the fights. Deez virgins :(

Lol @ virgins.

You are correct, these people only like WMMA cuz they can’t stop touching themselves to pictures. It’s extremely creepy

Sabina Mazo has become the first Colombian female athlete to sign with the UFC.

The 21-year-old flyweight fighter recently signed a four-fight deal with the promotion. ESPN was first to report the news on Tuesday, and MMA Fighting later confirmed the report.

Mazo’s promotional debut has yet to be determined, but the Medellin native hopes to fight in March or April.

Mazo joins the UFC with an undefeated record of 6-0. She’s the current LFA flyweight champion and holds two title defenses under her belt. The “Colombian Queen” last fought at LFA 54 in November where she picked up a decision win over Carol Yariwaki. Mazo trains out of Kings MMA in California and holds a notable win over former Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara

I would like to see her debut against Andrea Lee personnaly. She is on nice 4 fight winning streak including 3 in ufc.
Discuss.
Andrea Lee would be a good fight, but that's kinda like throwing her into the deep end.

Here's a video of her other head kick KO. Yes, she has two of them already!

Back