Tank Abbott On Getting A Liver Transplant

He looks like his lost a lot of weight. Hope he recovers and has a healthy life here on end. Died 5 times?! How the fuck dont we know about this shit? Heavy.

He looks like his lost a lot of weight. Hope he recovers and has a healthy life on end. Died 5 times?! How the fuck dont we know about this shit? Heavy.

Because MMA journalists aren't real journalists for the most part.

Bless you Tank. Hope you get your liver.

Hopefully he looks after his new liver better than George Best did with his new one, not that most of you have any clue who George Best is.

Because MMA journalists aren't real journalists for the most part.
Guy was the biggest name in the beginning of MMA. Destructive KO's, bar room brawler, drinks a fuckload, benches some insane amount and we dont hear about him on deaths door? Shit man the fight game really does bleed them dry and forgets them.

Hopefully he looks after his new liver better than George Best did with his new one, not that most of you have any clue who George Best is.

If you're into football/soccer, you obviously know who George Best is. Else you're a n00b.

Guy was the biggest name in the beginning of MMA. Destructive KO's, bar room brawler, drinks a fuckload, benches some insane amount and we dont hear about him on deaths door? Shit man the fight game really does bleed them dry and forgets them.

I even posted a couple of videos two or three days ago from another part of the interview and still nothing.

Devon Nicholson is officially a journalist now, I guess. He even scooped Dave Meltzer as far as I know.

damn its sad seeing Tank looking like this. hope he recovers well.

I wonder if he's serious about wanting to get back to 'kicking ass'. That's pretty ludicrous.

He is trying to pull a Burt Reynolds with that jacket.

I hope he has a healthy recovery.

I still remember seeing him for the first time at UFC 6, he was ALWAYS entertaining and a real fighter

I'm not really into soccer, but I know who George Best is anyway because I'm a fucking awesome guy.

Ditto. Georgie lived the life. From what I read, he wore out his liver and his pecker.

Back