Rothwell return

funksoulbrother

I'm the guy that drinks the beer
@Brown
Reaction score
with Ben able to return in February who would you like to see him fight next ?
Lewis?
Tuivasa?
Maybe arjan bhullar?

I'd rather see Tuivasa fight Albini next. Lewis would be a fun option but imo he is ranked way too high for being Ben's comeback fight. Maybe somebody like Oleynik or an Overeem rematch.

Lewis or tuivasa would be fun. But i feel he shouldn't get rewarded with one of those fights. Francis would be a good fight too.

Is there a date for February? There's an Australian card Feb 10 (which I have tickets for) and would love to see him vs Tuivasa, that would be a fucking war!

with Ben able to return in February who would you like to see him fight next ?
Lewis?
Tuivasa?
Maybe arjan bhullar?

First thing foremost, I'd like to hear his explanation about suspension.
He promised to give him time to explain himself, and instead just accepted the punishment.

He beat two of my favorite Heavyweights, fuck him.

Just playing, but honestly I don't really care for his fights much.

He beat two of my favorite Heavyweights, fuck him.

Just playing, but honestly I don't really care for his fights much.

I hope Overeem was one of em <Moves>

giphy.gif

I say give him Volkov. Winnable fight for both and gets him back in the mix. Knowing the current state of UFC matchmaking though, he'll probably get a no-namer in a fight no one cares about

First thing foremost, I'd like to hear his explanation about suspension.
He promised to give him time to explain himself, and instead just accepted the punishment.

He could’ve just taken the Brock approach and said “we’ll get to the bottom of this soon enough.”

We need all the heavywights we can get.

He should fight Willis or Volkov.

Rothwell vs. Tuivasa would be a perfect fight to see where he is at, and UFC 234 needs more big name Aussies.

Bring Roy Nelson back or Derrik Lewis.

Back