Media Michael Bisping talks Randy Couture JO video

"His penis tiny, believe you me" - Kenny Florian

How the fuck can any straight man watch that?

How the fuck can any straight man watch that?
Well, we watch a sport where half-naked sweaty men hug and roll over each other... As long as you don't make eye contact it's all good, even if it's a JO <{ohyeah}>

Shit .. I never wished i looked at that vid.. Cant unsee ..

Cliffs please?
General mockery and puns, some play-by-play commentary, Mike denying he watched the full video, defending Randy's small penis and so on. Some quotes that could be hilarious out of context, like "Yeah, man, I looked at Randy Couture's dick and it was tiny." and "Yummy!".

Ah seriously maybe I'm just projecting but if I was Randy I'd be contemplating suicide right now! The slapping the ass part is something he'll never let down.

Ah seriously maybe I'm just projecting but if I was Randy I'd be contemplating suicide right now! The slapping the ass part is something he'll never let down.
I wonder if he'll ever address this at one point. It will sure be hella awkward between him and the media any time he does interviews from now on.

I am so glad i didnt watch the ass clap part. When the thing blew up i checked it out to see if it was legit. Watched 3 seconds and closed. Im so happy i made that decision.

The one I think will suffer the most is his son. He fights for bellator and I'm sure his opponents are going to go haaaaard on his ass about this shit during the build up for his fights

Back