Media Wonderful respect shown between Holloway, Khabib and AKA

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ONfjr-C1aif-U.jpg

This is one of the best things about MMA and martial arts the respect shown afterwards

It's the calm before the storm

UFC 235 March

Bork Lazer vs Daniel Cormier (Main Event)
Khabib vs Holloway (co main)

It was respect even during Khabib vs Holloway thingy. Max is great but without many tools we can't even consider his bout vs Khabib. His iron fathead can survive 2 Ortega beatdowns, providing he even stands with Max

Conor could be there too. He chose to go dark during presser and elsewhere. Never go full dark.

I also like it when the fighters show respect to each other. I really loved Randy Couture back in his heyday, because win, lose, or draw he always gave credit & kudos to the other fighter...he was as humble winning as he was in defeat...class act. Those are the type of fighters I like the most, but unfortunately they are few and far between.

I also like it when the fighters show respect to each other. I really loved Randy Couture back in his heyday, because win, lose, or draw he always gave credit & kudos to the other fighter...he was as humble winning as he was in defeat...class act. Those are the type of fighters I like the most, but unfortunately they are few and far between.
Yeah all class that Randy Couture. No jerk whatsoever. Tossed salad and all. A monkey to spank and you can take that to the bank.

Is this the fight game or what? If these two agree to fight again I hope the run up isn't all cuddles and kisses, and these fools wonder why they can't make any money.

Is this the fight game or what? If these two agree to fight again I hope the run up isn't all cuddles and kisses, and these fools wonder why they can't make any money.
...what? i've never heard either of them complain about how much they get paid, and both fighters have more money than u most likely ever will. not that it matters.
besides khabib's suspended and hes just congratulating a fellow fighter. dont see why ur pussy's so tight about it lol

Back