Media Khabib’s book will be translated into six languages

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib’s bio will be translated into 6 languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, Chinese and Portuguese.

Basically shows the countries he’s the most popular at.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Book-Cover-Cropped-696x399.jpg

https://www.sports.ru/boxing/1069562757.html

It won't be in Russian? He's currently the most popular athlete in the country.

<DontBelieve1>

Edit: my bad the article is in Russian.

It is being translated from Russian to the other languages.

Yeah but he says he cares about his legacy, so he's not allowed to make any money on anything.

My niece is an aspiring fighter, I think I'll get her this for Christmas

Wow what a man, clearly the goat. I'm ordering 12 copies and will use it to wallpaper my basement.

Interesting, might have to get it, been trying to read more books, any other good books about fighting?

What about French, German and Spanish tho? There are many Africans who only speak French and many South Americans who only speak Spanish.

Did he die or what? 30 years old releasing a bio. lol

What about French, German and Spanish tho? There are many Africans who only speak French and many South Americans who only speak Spanish.
I guess not many orders there

Hindi? There's probably 2 people in India that know Khabib. Chinese and Portuguese?

Hindi? There's probably 2 people in India that know Khabib. Chinese and Portuguese?
There's tons of Indians (mainly Indian Muslims) who comment on Khabib's page, India's tied for the country with the second most Muslims in the world. Portuguese, probably Brazilian MMA fans. Chinese, no idea lol.

There's tons of Indians (mainly Indian Muslims) who comment on Khabib's page, India's tied for the country with the second most Muslims in the world. Portuguese, probably Brazilian MMA fans. Chinese, no idea lol.
Yeah you're right, Muslims in India would be a market. Although I highly doubt any of them care to read a book on some MMA fighter.

Back