So why did Owen Roddy leave the main SBG gym?

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember before ufc 229 he was gushing about the new building they had just moved into and how big it was. There must be more to the story

who is owen roddy?

perhaps this guy?

Piper_3.jpg

Probably internal turmoil, some are Conor's Yes man and some aren't.

its such a dick slap in the face to rowdy roddy to let ronda take that image now. they should have come up with something different for her.

k4xlv83nxir01.jpg

he was happy to give her the moniker before he died. But then again she was still undefeated when he passed away.

Conor amd coach Kav are having a fight so Conor convinced him $$$ to move to the new SBG Naas were Conor has been trainning in the last few weeks.

its such a dick slap in the face to rowdy roddy to let ronda take that image now. they should have come up with something different for her.

k4xlv83nxir01.jpg
Isn’t this culture appropiation? Honda is venezuelan as far as I know.

The blog you see him talking on is the blog to promote his gym. It's called SBG Charlestown and he's the head coach there. He has had his own gym since he was a fighter.

I saw a post fight video which I'm looking for and he said he was devastated by the Khabib loss.

I think he really took it hard because Conor got outstruck.

He probably knows the gravy train is over.

IIRC Owen is focusing on his gym. I'm sure he will help whenever Conor calls for him while he is in camp.

Back